Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Just bid $270 on the Bred Toe on stockx. Hopefully someone bites. Anyone know of somewhere Elese i can cop for the $250-270 price range?

Just bid $270 on the Bred Toe on stockx. Hopefully someone bites. Anyone know of somewhere Elese i can cop for the $250-270 price range?

What size
ubwyvooh95pcow1jw6qa.jpg

Tried the barcode jig at Boynton Beach mall in Florida (FTL and FTA; didn't realize there was a Champs) 3 hours ago and no dice fyi.

FTA employee who seemed like the manager scanned barcode and checked half size up and down and kinda was working with me but 'only could look' within a 50 mile radius or something like that. He said he put in Hialeah's zip too but nothing-so presumably no stock farther south towards Miami either. FTL employee scanned barcode for both 8.5 and 9 but similar distance story and she pretty much couldn't/wouldn't do anything else for me. :smh:

someone earlier mentioned that the newer systems worked while older systems only allowed orders to go through 2 weeks after release. This makes sense since the FTA I went to just opened less than a year ago...Will try again tonight for another pair.

kinda off topic but Do sneaker sheilds really work?

Yes and no. The creases dont form in the toebox but creases definitely form more toward your arch, where the plastic part of the sneaker shields end. I purchased a 4 pack, years ago, but only used one pair bc I don’t like where the creases form with shields. I’ve also come to appreciate nice toebox creasing. I’ve noticed that when I walk really carefully to avoid creasing, creases form in WEIRD places, but when I wear my shoes and naturally let them bend/crease, they always look great. The shields also made my feet sweat like crazy-and there was always a layer of nasty sweat/condensation on the shields after I wore my kicks(TB 3s). After I took them out, the creases that formed looked amazing. Shoes are also FARRRRRR MORE comfortable without sneaker shields.

Don’t waste money on sneaker shields, get a couple of pairs of cedar shoe trees=awesome advice:smile:

A classic Mikey type of reply, you never let me down kiddo. Need to meet this guy in real life :smokin
thank I was told I bring people joy in this forum.......and then was told I am hated you can't please everyone so i will just be me love me or hate me time still marches on

Yes and no. The creases dont form in the toebox but creases definitely form more toward your arch, where the plastic part of the sneaker shields end. I purchased a 4 pack, years ago, but only used one pair bc I don’t like where the creases form with shields. I’ve also come to appreciate nice toebox creasing. I’ve noticed that when I walk really carefully to avoid creasing, creases form in WEIRD places, but when I wear my shoes and naturally let them bend/crease, they always look great. The shields also made my feet sweat like crazy-and there was always a layer of nasty sweat/condensation on the shields after I wore my kicks(TB 3s). After I took them out, the creases that formed looked amazing. Shoes are also FARRRRRR MORE comfortable without sneaker shields.

Don’t waste money on sneaker shields, get a couple of pairs of cedar shoe trees=awesome advice:smile:

Still contemplating it for the gold toes just cause of the patent leather. Never used them before though. I have cedar shoe trees for all my dress shoes though, works just fine for the most part. Doesn't stop the creasing but does help it wear easier

Back
Top Bottom