AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

I'm new to the footsite apps...to get the 10 minute headstart, you have to show up at the store to enter a code to get 1 minute (or use a code here lol), and be a platinum VIP to get 3 more minutes, to equal 10 minute overall?

I'm not a plat VIP, so I guess the max for me is 7 minutes?

I'm new to the footsite apps...to get the 10 minute headstart, you have to show up at the store to enter a code to get 1 minute (or use a code here lol), and be a platinum VIP to get 3 more minutes, to equal 10 minute overall?

I'm not a plat VIP, so I guess the max for me is 7 minutes?
correct all around

Yea red 11s was on some Pokémon go type ish at certain malls, but that was completely different from the regular Nike reserve.

Yeah I remember this now that you say it. I think it was certain malls with Santa or some big promotional cut out. Was there something else.. I remember an early drop for something else besides the 82s and BC IIIs someone else pointed out.

i think they did have early access in EU today. i remember 2 people posted got em pics and said it was euro.

Yeah thats what I was getting at too. The other dude made it seem like early access already went out but wasn't specific about where.

Footaction in 34th st doesn’t have a lot of stock. That’s not a good sign.

Sounds like B/red Toes.. I win everything from them and did not win those from them; I was a bit taken aback. Hopefully the lack of demand in comparison to those will make it easier on this release.

Sounds like B/red Toes.. I win everything from them and did not win those from them; I was a bit taken aback. Hopefully the lack of demand in comparison to those will make it easier on this release.
How do you see amounts available? Was thinking of trying the 86th street store

Bought a preorder for 220 shipped. Not awful if you ask me. Only 40 over retail. Same numbers as bred toes I don’t wanna take chances.

Bought a preorder for 220 shipped. Not awful if you ask me. Only 40 over retail. Same numbers as bred toes I don’t wanna take chances.

Why not try online and in-store first? Unless you live where no stores close are getting them I don't understand this.

Been off my game lately but just here's some info for the VA people in case. Raffle info for everybody coming later when I have it all together.. lot of rounds to make today.

Victory Shopping Center
- Foot Locker (App Reservation)
- Shoe City (FCFS as of rn but I'll check again cause they're pretty shady lol)​

Chesapeake Square Mall
- DTLR (Raffles yesterday and today from opening hours to 5 PM)
- FNL (Unsure, check back Wednesday 757-488-5558)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles all day Wednesday)​

Greenbrier Mall
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles all day Wednesday)
- Foot Action (App Reservation)
- FNL (Unsure, check back Wednesday 757-424-4434)​

MacArthur Mall
- Foot Locker (App Reservation)​

Military Circle Mall
- DTLR (Unsure, check back Wednesday as they'll probably do a guaranteed raffle on Thursday in front of Bank of America 757-455-0733)
- Foot Action (App Reservation)
- Jimmy Jazz (Unsure, check back Wednesday as they'll probably do a guaranteed raffle on Thursday in front of Bank of America 757-461-3705)​

Janaf Shopping Center
- Shoe City (Have to call back today, seemed like a disconnected line at the moment 757-455-6333)​

Lynnhaven Mall
- DTLR (Raffles yesterday and today from opening hours to 5 PM)
- Foot Action (App Reservation)​

Pembroke Mall

Peninsula Town Center
- FNL (Unsure, check back Wednesday 757-827-2750)​

Patrick Henry Mall
- DTLR (Have to call back today, seemed like a disconnected line at the moment 757-249-0216)
- FNL (Unsure, check back Wednesday 757-881-9300)

Southern Shopping Center
- DTLR (Raffles yesterday and today from opening hours to 5 PM)​

Plaza @ Newmarket
- DTLR (Raffles yesterday and today from opening hours to 5 PM)​

Creme 321 most likely will either do a FCFS guaranteed ticket (be prepared to spend retail on kicks for the ticket, then another retail drop on release date.. so basically over retail) or a FCFS on the release date like they did with Bred Toes.

Raffle list so far, not much though. Times are in EST

END (Closes on 23rd @ 8 PM & Emailed from 8 - 11 PM) https://launches.endclothing.com/product/nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-403
Foot District (Closes on the 23rd @ 1 PM & Emailed @ 2 PM) https://footdistrict.typeform.com/to/iwU8Xe
Sivas (Closes on the 23rd @ 8 AM & Emailed later) https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/air-jordan-1-royal-online
SNS (Opens tommorow) https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/32824/jordan-brand-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og

Back
Top Bottom