AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

From the jordan 1 thread via @Gainn
20180321_164039.jpg

Only time I saw an Eblens in person (if Im not mistaken) was when I went to Springfield, MA. I think it was in a desolate mall in the middle of no where.
Lol, you probably went to Holyoke Mall. I believe Eblens is primarily located in New England and New York areas. I live in Mass.

Lol, you probably went to Holyoke Mall. I believe Eblens is primarily located in New England and New York areas. I live in Mass.

Yes! lmao.. joint was desolate but to my surprise you could tell they sometimes get some decent stuff. Whoever lives there is prob winning because I doubt the area is rich with sneaker heads at alll.

Good luck man. Never got one of those reservation emails. What do they look like? Or is it just an alert on the app?

Thanks man
If you have notifications turned on in your Nike app
It should give you an alert if you get the reserve
It will also pop up in your Nike app inbox
Even if it doesn’t sometimes you can try to buy thru various links
It will look like this

Attachments

• BF48A4B9-42AD-45FE-886B-4B9F549443C5.png
    BF48A4B9-42AD-45FE-886B-4B9F549443C5.png
    448.7 KB · Views: 52
Hope it's ok to ask in this thread but if i'm a 8 in BC3's should I go for a 8 too or for a 8.5? I don't really have wide feet.

Called Villa last night and they said they are doing reservations at 10am today so I show up at 9:45 and there are a few people in line. We all talk about how shady Villa is and then 10am rolls around an employee comes out saying one more hour guys. Gentlemen in front of me proceeds to blow up "you a bum a** n*****, how much you make $11 an hour?, my kids make more!, etc" which was hilarious but we we're all pissed at the same time. I just left at that point as I wasn't going to wait another hour and then they'd probably come out and say oh sorry we don't have any. Complete joke and usually why I never even bother with Villa. Foot apps FTW. Also kind of funny, Nike went back to paper raffles which is probably rigged.

If early reserves go out sometimes babyj and others will post a direct link to Nike here so you can see if you can purchase or not

Back
Top Bottom