AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Edit your stores in the app. Click the search icon or bar and input the zip code from the thread. Select stores from the area, go to the head start page and enter the code from the thread. Go back to edit stores and pick the stores you actually will go to.

Try to do this with 30 minutes of a code being posted
Thanks for the info. In the past it seemed like the codes worked with out having to change the zip.

lol. I selected some small stores on one of my accounts to experiment, but I'm second guessing it now.

Don’t pick the small stores
I forgot what Shoe it was but I picked some small stores and I didn’t even get waitlisted
It was a Shoe that probably didn’t even need reserves and ending up sitting
For FTL I never pick old orchard or Lincolnwood
It’s woodfield,HIP,state st and riverside
Always for all 3 stores

Don’t pick the small stores
I forgot what Shoe it was but I picked some small stores and I didn’t even get waitlisted
It was a Shoe that probably didn’t even need reserves and ending up sitting
For FTL I never pick old orchard or Lincolnwood
It’s woodfield,HIP,state st and riverside
Always for all 3 stores
lol..OO and lincolnwood are actually the ones I picked. Yeah I was gonna do it as a test but I probably will change them back to my usual stores.

How come champs isn't getting game royals? first bred toes and now these. my platinum for champs is being wasted lol

DYj-Xa_XcAULY_B.png

not my pic but these aren't too bad
:smokin

Janaf Shoe City on that s*** too man. I just went in there. Funny they told me something different. they said they are not getting them only Portsmouth

I got my Shadows in 2013 from Shoe City when they were in Military.

They don't do tickets on Thursday morning like when they in the mall?

Back
Top Bottom