AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

it looks like this for me

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    489.1 KB · Views: 44
Yeah maybe it was a gift card. I assume discount because it was exactly 10%. $16 gift card seems strange lol

hey, ya never know. dude could have copped some socks or a shirt with paypal and then tried to return and got a giftcard for that amount. they make u take a giftcard if you paid by PP. they dont refund to PP accounts.

Still can't get my size. I feel like their inventory system is pretty buggy right now. Hopefully more reloads come up.

they BSing you. nike is 100% aware of how they worded it and how things are gonna play out. it was not an oversight or mistake. theyre not dumb lol. theyres NO way nike can guarantee you your size unless they sent out reserves locked into a size. with people picking whatever size they want, theres always a chance your size might get sold out even tho it says reserved until 5pm or whatever.

nike is fully aware.
I know that’s what makes me mad. :smh:

This is crazy as hell with different sizes coming and going every 10 seconds. Never seen this on an early access day before.

That's not true. I've gotten refund for paypal before.

im sorry, i meant to say in store. was your refund from you mailing it back? if you paid with PP and go into a nikestore, theyre gonna hit u with a GC. u can always mail back and get refunded to paypal. but thats the only way. theyre not gonna process a PP refund for u in-store. unless theyve changed it.

Last edited:
I think using a credit card via PayPal will be refunded normally but if you use a paypal balance it’ll be gift card.

Got excited since a notification hit my phone...

...for some Vapormax Flyknit Utility I could care less about lol :smh:

I've gotten reserves for every color of the Air Max 270s they've made to date. :smh::lol:

Conversely, I haven't had a Jordan reserve since the Breds.

I NEVER get a reserve for a shoe I want. Last week I got the "Im Back". Nope, don't want those. Several weeks before, I get the Michigan Zero 1s. Really? I don't even like Michigan. Then several months ago, I get a reserve for a kids shoe. I don't even had kids!!! Really Nike???!!!

I'm being very cautious with what I get now as I really have too many shoes and want only a select few pairs this year. And these were one of them. Crossing my fingers that I hit on the SNS raffle.

And the refund chatter. Are you telling me, if I return a pair of shoes within the window, unworn, they won't PayPal me money back? I have to get a gift card? What kind of crap is that? That isn't a refund, that is store credit!

im sorry, i meant to say in store. was your refund from you mailing it back? if you paid with PP and go into a nikestore, theyre gonna hit u with a GC. u can always mail back and get refunded to paypal. but thats the only way. theyre not gonna process a PP refund for u in-store. unless theyve changed it.

Oh, I thought you meant online. I've never returned instore, so I'm not sure how it works with paypal.

Back
Top Bottom