AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Received the early acces, I thought I had until 5pm to reserve. I checked my app and it said time had expired. WTH.

Look at what you quoted me on... pretty sure that’s from the FK AJ1 thread for an eBay discount... not sure what that’s even suppose to mean in here.
some of the quotes didn't work properly, probably because of the site going through multiple pages.

In either case wasnt taking shots at anyone, just in my feels cause i saw the shift coming and I see the L coming as well

took out the irrelevant quotes to clean it up

I'm sorry for your situation, but it's time to WAKE UP! We're in 2018 now y'all and JB isn't messing around. Be diligent and DO NOT SLEEP if you want something. Be aware of all possible angles. You will still take plenty of Ls, but if you are on top of your game you will find some success along the way as well. Peace!!!

I'm really pissed off was in a meeting when I got a notification, check 10 minutes later and no longer reserved? C'mon. And did people get the notification in their inbox cause I can't see anything anymore.

Nike doesn't hold when you cart via Early Access so you when you do cart you better checkout! Normal sizes from 9 through 12 flew!

What time were you guys able to start checking out before getting the notification? I’m guessing 9 am pst? I got the app notification at 917am ish and checked out with quickness.

86F6CDE9-2B80-4713-800F-3D51635F6CD6.png
Same, but it didn't work. :lol:
She told me she was sending it to their “elite department” to get it applied :lol:

Let’s see where this goes

86F6CDE9-2B80-4713-800F-3D51635F6CD6.png

She told me she was sending it to their “elite department” to get it applied :lol:

Let’s see where this goes

you saw the item says excluded from discount?

I had a 20% code as well so didn't bother copping since I knew they wouldn't let me apply. If I hit on foot app I got $20 rewards so im good

rooster rooster were you able to cop a second pair from the notification? just realized I had one sitting in my SNKRS inbox

I was actually able to cart
But removed it so I could ask my bro if he wanted a pair
Carted a 10, he’s a 12
By the time he got back to me most sizes soldout
Didn’t get a chance to actually try to checkout

Dammit I got the early access notification, but by the time I could check, nike seems to have removed it wtf

Dunno how everyone can cop so fast don't ya'll have work or school lol

Back
Top Bottom