AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

And the refund chatter. Are you telling me, if I return a pair of shoes within the window, unworn, they won't PayPal me money back? I have to get a gift card? What kind of crap is that? That isn't a refund.

you can do a mail-in return and theyll refund to your paypal. but in store returns i think youre stuck with a GC. that was last i checked like last year tho. maybe somebody can attest to if they changed that.

And the refund chatter. Are you telling me, if I return a pair of shoes within the window, unworn, they won't PayPal me money back? I have to get a gift card? What kind of crap is that? That isn't a refund.
I remember i paid with paypal and did a return like a year later and you only get a gift card if its in store like a outlet or something but to get it to your paypal you have to mail it in.

I returned a pair of unworn shoes 2 years later and got refunded via paypal.

158A26BD-8947-4232-92F2-F4B140E9087D.png

I’m getting this, using safari

Did not receive email or access notification on Nike+

Probably smoked at this point anyways

Tried refreshing on this page, what’s the trick y’all did?

im salty af right now. i havebt gotten a reserve i wanted in a while. ontop of that i have never won a draw with nike.fu nike. forget u. i only like you when i get whatvi want

I returned Royalty 4's in store (online order) about 10 months later and got a in-store GC. Pain in the *** to finally find something to buy to use it... and even that was still online

i've returned something i bought through paypal 3 years later, just used the return label they gave me on the receipt. got credit back to my paypal/card attached to it.

Needed a size 10. By the time i got there my size was gone. Was able to cart a size 14 let it go. Carted a 10.5 but let it go

First time ever I get a reserve for a shoe I want and they sell out immediately in my size. Won’t even show up for me anymore. Looks like I’ll be taking Ls all weekend on these.

Back
Top Bottom