AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Needed a size 10. By the time i got there my size was gone. Was able to cart a size 14 let it go. Carted a 10.5 but let it go
I was carting a bunch of different sizes but they wouldnt let me check out any of em. Dont think ive ever seen nike this buggy for awhile

Reading these theories & assumptions got me :rofl:. No gift card or Pay Pal credit return or any other sneaky means was used. I simply used a 10% promo which was about to expire, the rep I spoke to when I called in allowed it.

Last edited:
Will these land me bred toes or nah? Already have storm blues so I don't think I need these.

these will be cake 2 get, unless all the hypebeasts thinks they are reverse fraggys

These getting skipped

Yes they did, and a year later they still barely above $200. White and blue Jordans are always easy cops, except the flint 13s. Just saying.

I agree white and blue won’t sell.

Looks average. Nothing special.

These seem ok, not really into blue shoes tho

t, just a mistake on website, no phone orders for these etc.....

im copping reguardless but watch these end up being limited and all of a sudden everyone loves em.

Passing harder than a Cam Newton bullet on 3 step slant

Still undecided, I wonder if people will leave these alone cause shadows drop a few weeks after

copping on discount

Cop first
If they sit
Return

Then cop on discount

I got $20 that they sit

They’ll be just like the storm blues. They won’t sit for long but long enough for a lil discount.

These trash easy pass

There's been plenty of Jordan's that they didn't make many of that still sat

this sounds like the bred toe thread, early days.

ad, always happens

iMessage jig not

No shots at anyone quoted here, just wanted to take a salt bath.

Yes I know i still have Sadderday.

The easy cop days are gone

Last edited by a moderator:
lol people salty before the actual release even happens. You guys aren't cut out for this at all.

Nah, I’m just facing the reality of the situation. I enter raffles, reservations, etc. and it’s the same result. It’s not like I’ll stop trying to cop the kicks I want. I may decide to pull the trigger on resale if the price is right.

No shots at anyone quoted here, just wanted to take a salt bath.

Yes I know i still have Sadderday.

The easy cop days are gone
Look at what you quoted me on... pretty sure that’s from the FK AJ1 thread for an eBay discount... not sure what that’s even suppose to mean in here.

Back
Top Bottom