AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

you can do a mail-in return and theyll refund to your paypal. but in store returns i think youre stuck with a GC. that was last i checked like last year tho. maybe somebody can attest to if they changed that.

Nah if you paid with PayPal and return in store you get cash in hand.

so no one called you from all those raffles you did?
Nah. Surprised the guy at JJ didn't call me but he prolly ended up getting somebody else to throw him the cash early :lol:

Just the reserved Nike and DTLR pairs now. There's still a few raffles that end today too so we'll see

Footapps and SNKRS are my last hopes at retail on these. Wonder if SNKRS pass will happen today for these. Figure they’re hyped enough?

Damn, I should have purchased them when I had the chance. There was a fsr so I took my time. Went back a little while later and had 0 access :lol:

isnt it based on location...ive never seen anyone win with 7mins in socal for decent hyped releases

A couple of people spoke up about winning with 7 MHS, I just believe FTL grants a certain amount of winner for each tier of Head Starts. What else would be the explanation?

A couple of people spoke up about winning with 7 MHS, I just believe FTL grants a certain amount of winner for each tier of Head Starts. What else would be the explanation?
They got lucky? Or live in LA where there is 1 FTL or FTA per capita

Raffles should be ending today I think.. then there's the pass that Ill never catch.

They got lucky? Or live in LA where there is 1 FTL or FTA per capita

Who knows, let’s see if they keep winning with 7 MHS... chances are slim they get picked regardless, no matter how we look at it. I’ll continue to put in the effort of acquiring 10 MHS for each release I want, it’s yet to fail me.

Who knows, let’s see if they keep winning with 7 MHS... chances are slim they get picked regardless, no matter how we look at it. I’ll continue to put in the effort of acquiring 10 MHS for each release I want, it’s yet to fail me.
I havent won with 10 mhs lol

Back
Top Bottom