I love sns
They good people
Didn’t win these but I’ve won a total of 3 raffles from them

Gotta use PayPal for overseas raffles and payments
Never use credit card

I love sns
They good people
Didn’t win these but I’ve won a total of 3 raffles from them
I never use paypal because paypal charges their own conversion rate to make profit.

Hit on SNS... If I won on SNS they either had plenty of pairs or a lot of people didn't put in for the raffle because I never hit with them.

Nah, you're just lucky. I didn't hit with them.. never have either. lol.

Before you enter just message your bank and say there might be a charge internationally or whatever. I do this with my bank if I travel to Mexico.

I told my bank this once and they said they can't do anything in advance but I can tell them I'll be in another country and do that... trash. Might have to call them and say "hey, Ill be all over Europe using my card.. back off!" :lol:

DTLR......
I think everyone who was in charge for their online raffles got fired for that gold toe disaster lol
Cuz it seems like they don’t do online raffles anymore

DTLR......
I think everyone who was in charge for their online raffles got fired for that gold toe disaster lol

arent they run by the same peeps from Villa? either way, i dislike both sites so it doesnt matter to me.

And for some reason SNS only charged $159.00. I thought they charged $10.00 for shipping under $175.00. I'm not complaining though.

DTLR......
I honestly think the people holding the raffle were using that as a cover to backdoor pairs for friends. For a little stretch before they started raffles only like 1 size would appear for an online release and I called customer service and complained. Dude I talked to was sounding a little shook like damn somebody caught on.

Heads up NYC, SNKRS pass may appear for thses sometime around 2-2:35

if not then maybe tinkers at that time then 3-3:35

Be on alert

I got a question for those familiar with the FootApps Reservation:

Sometimes if i win a pair it will say it is reserved at one store, but after inputting the code to confirm pickup, it shows another store. Why is that?

PO

Back
Top Bottom