AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Who knows, let’s see if they keep winning with 7 MHS... chances are slim they get picked regardless, no matter how we look at it. I’ll continue to put in the effort of acquiring 10 MHS for each release I want, it’s yet to fail me.

@OneNightDan the one time I never checked in was the Yeezy 350 trio. I was waitlisted for every color. I vowed to always check in from that day forward and have NEVER missed from getting at least one pair. I'm loyal as hell to the footstores because of this. They get almost every dollar of my athletic gear purchases

@OneNightDan the one time I never checked in was the Yeezy 350 trio. I was waitlisted for every color. I vowed to always check in from that day forward and have NEVER missed from getting at least one pair. I'm loyal as hell to the footstores because of this. They get almost every dollar of my athletic gear purchases
Bro, thats really what this app reserve is about, I've not missed a release with the app reserves. Stay loyal.

Just hit on my boys GS size for local pick up at KicksUSA! He's gonna be pumped. Crossing my fingers i get blessed with my 11
I just got the W for my wife's GS pair at KicksUSA. First time entering their instore raffle using the app. Nothing yet for my size. Do they send you an L email or only W emails?

Yeah.. I always make it a point to get my kicks from foot stores where I can because of this too. And on top of that, you don't have to deal with shipping.

Just hit on my boys GS size for local pick up at KicksUSA! He's gonna be pumped. Crossing my fingers i get blessed with my 11

Do they call? I was looking for raffle info and all they do is send an email confirmation.

I just got the W for my wife's GS pair at KicksUSA. First time entering their instore raffle using the app. Nothing yet for my size. Do they send you an L email or only W emails?
First time for me too man. Nothing on Adult sizes yet...Will have to see. Tight pick up window too...

First time for me too man. Nothing on Adult sizes yet...Will have to see. Tight pick up window too...

Dag just noticed that tight pick up window of 10am to 11am ET. Unless i get a W from them on my size too, probably won't be able to make it there by 11am. Ah well.

Dag just noticed that tight pick up window of 10am to 11am ET. Unless i get a W from them on my size too, probably won't be able to make it there by 11am. Ah well.

So if you win, your'e going but if you don't.. too bad for your wife? Savage.. :lol:

Every time I enter a sns raffle I get a fraud alert from my bank. It’s really starting to piss me off

Every time I enter a sns raffle I get a fraud alert from my bank. It’s really starting to piss me off

Before you enter just message your bank and say there might be a charge internationally or whatever. I do this with my bank if I travel to Mexico.

Before you enter just message your bank and say there might be a charge internationally or whatever. I do this with my bank if I travel to Mexico.
Man I guess so it’s just ridiculous tkbghjnk I have to call my bank ahead if time. This is the 2nd time. The first time I called and they said next time would be ok. I’m using PayPal from now on if they offer it. Wack

Back
Top Bottom