AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

729122F7-25A5-4E41-8F5A-28C7FE5B27BA.jpeg

Lets go, shoutout to everyone saying refresh again!

Think they gave everyone access because I just clicked the link again and it let me add for the first time ever

Nah, they actually showed love today. My girl's account doesn't have access, and her account is usually the one that gets good reserves. She got bred toe access and I didn't.

If they are talking about that "imessage jig" you are right and they are mislead. Someone called it that because they sent it to someone and their friend got through.. there is no jig. All it does is by pass the log in screen and take you to the app but if you have no access.. you can't add.

I said this like 100 times but no one wants to listen lol.
I just purchased via iMessage.

- Clicked the link on my Mac : https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/...61/pgid-12507449?cid=4942550&cp=usns_aff_nike
- Logged in - "no access"
- Sent the link to myself via iMessage
- Logged into NDC on my iPhone
- Went to iMessage, Clicked the link.
- Add to cart, checkout, boom: Image-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I got in and ordered a size 7 for my wife. I had to go to a desktop to get access for some reason.

I just purchased via iMessage.

- Clicked the link on my Mac : https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/...61/pgid-12507449?cid=4942550&cp=usns_aff_nike
- Logged in - "no access"
- Sent the link to myself via iMessage
- Logged into NTC on my iPhone View attachment 2081835
- Went to iMessage, Clicked the link.
- Add to cart, checkout, boom:

BECAUSE. YOU. HAVE. ACCESS ... Lmaoooo I dont know how many times I have to say it. I just tried it again for the 10th time and nadda. That is not a jig lol. Grats on getting access by the way!

BECAUSE. YOU. HAVE. ACCESS ... Lmaoooo I dont know how many times I have to say it. I just tried it again for the 10th time and nadda. That is not a jig lol. Grats on getting access by the way!
No, I didn't. Clicked the original link, and had NO ACCESS. No message about access or unlock sent.

Back
Top Bottom