AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

you saw the item says excluded from discount?

I had a 20% code as well so didn't bother copping since I knew they wouldn't let me apply. If I hit on foot app I got $20 rewards so im good
I did just trying for ****s and giggles

I was actually able to cart
But removed it so I could ask my bro if he wanted a pair
Carted a 10, he’s a 12
By the time he got back to me most sizes soldout
Didn’t get a chance to actually try to checkout
just read in the generals 1s thread people weren't able to actually get through checkout the second time.

Why is Nike starting to put women’s sizes next to men’s sizes
Before I placed my order I had to double and triple check I was getting the right size lol
Rip to dude that ordered the wrong size a few pages back

Before I placed my order I had to double and triple check I was getting the right size lol

It's this whole new woman's initiative. There's been numerous complaints about woman not being catered to by Nike. They feel it's a market that they haven't tapped into smh

Equality.
It's this whole new woman's initiative. There's been numerous complaints about woman not being catered to by Nike. They feel it's a market that they haven't tapped into smh

giphy.gif

on the new box labels too

9yjrtbr.png

Got my 12, I feel like once notifications went out it went super fast. Whatever stock was allocated for reserve pairs.

no go on promo codes on these guys, don't even bother. If yoou're military, and can verify you are, you get the 10%, that's it

Anybody else get a reserve notification from NIKE and then it vanished before it expired

Nvmd. Nike either hyping up this release or purposely sending reaerve notifications to more ppl than they have inventory for reaerves. Smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom