AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

My pair came in today. I’m happy with them. Probably going to wear them this weekend.

459A78F3-7D1E-40D3-81A8-477A547BEFAE.jpeg

my pair came today before something I ordered almost 2 weeks ago

shadows may be my last pair of 1s

Materials came yesterday. Please don't pay anyone to do this for you. 1s are super easy to paint, and I don't have a steady hand. Needs 1 more coat. This is regular black without finisher and it's still wet

Attachments

• IMG_5420.JPG
    IMG_5420.JPG
    351.5 KB · Views: 105
Don't add the logo, that's corny

Agreed. I feel like adding the logo is trying to front and pass these off as the real thing.

I only liked the original fragments so much because of the colorway, i could care less about the lightning bolt.

Jordan Brand answered our prayers with this one. After the custom, these are basically a GR re-release of the Fragments with similar quality.

Looking like NikeTalk Arts & Crafts up in this thread lol. Everybody trying to paint their pair.
My pair just got shipped off by StockX. Cant wait to have these sitting at home next to my Royal 1 Lows. Need to grab a pair of Royal 1 Highs and I will have the triple threat.

I’ve never had a desire for frags but I was considering doing a custom too. Decided against it since It didn’t make sense for me.

Back
Top Bottom