AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Need another pair at retail. These sitting anywhere online?

Keep an eye on FTL and FTA
I was able to place a phone order last Saturday on FTL
If your size pops up in stock just give them a call
Worth a shot
My pair arrived on Thursday
My box has a huge inventory sticker on the side of the lid
So I’m assuming it was a lost pair they found, not sure

You can return to Nike in 10+ years, but he's saying cancel it because you won't get a trade.
So your saying nike will except returns up to 10 years???....i have a couple pairs of other shoes i didn't wear from a fews years ago i like to return if i can!!

So your saying nike will except returns up to 10 years???....i have a couple pairs of other shoes i didn't wear from a fews years ago i like to return if i can!!
I don’t think that’s accurate. The return policy is like 18 months. I heard you can return shoes older but def not 10 years.

I’ve seen scattered sizes in store. People def fell off the hype train when they found out their shoes were only worth retail :lol:

I still want a pair below retail. Just lurking for those deals.

The black tongue messes with the contrast of the laces. I just put in the white laces. Not feeling it. I'm just going to try the blue laces. If not, idk.

^^^ just got mine in from stockx minutes ago, they even threw in some Jason Mark quick wipes too :smokin

Going to try another cobbler to try and get these white tongues put in

Just bought another two pairs today locally for retail putting them away till the supply dries up, watch how these do couple years from now.

found a returned size 10 at my local clearance store for retail.. got to use $5 off coupon and got MVP $25 pass as well. i think people are getting rid of these.

The new open an account use a different payment method and shipping address different email jig is over lol
I got my $25 worth

The black tongue messes with the contrast of the laces. I just put in the white laces. Not feeling it. I'm just going to try the blue laces. If not, idk.
I totally agree the black tongue ruins it with the chi colorblocking it NEEDS a white tongue. (Unless you Frag it or Blue toe it) . thats why I kinda want a 3rd pair. 1 pair = white tongue swap. 2nd pair= frag custom. 3rd pair = blue toe lol.

Post up some pics of the blue laces in I wana see too lazy to do it myself lol

Unds Friday
41137628-17C9-4B9D-8E6D-21700152AD8A.jpeg
B2C7B9BB-3920-460E-8E5F-4C438DCA6C1E.jpeg
18A1A226-D04A-4343-8D71-72C35FCDF79F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom