Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Crimson

For those in the DC area, the Shoe City at Ellsworth Place (Silver Spring) has most sizes still available. They only sold 2 pairs at the time I posted this and one of the 2 is the 8.5 that I copped. I was shocked they even had a 8.5 and a 9 when I called from work, but when they told me they had it, I hopped in an Uber and got there in 15 minutes! LOL

Damn wonder why you couldnt use rewards...i used mine no problem
while in the store I was told by store employee no discounts were allowed on limited retro 1's:smh: I just called another store near my area and the store manager told me VIP disco are ALLOWED on this release:angry: Oh well, guess I'll use it on the next release

All over D/Fw, haha! But, work on Plano.

Gotcha, FTL told me the same thing in Ga (was worried we were chasing the same pair, lol) but I just made it in time. I got the last pair. Double up complete.

edit: Don’t sleep...

Last edited:
I feel like they would’ve looked better if the toebox wasn’t black. Someone photoshop a sail toe on it?

I f*** wit em...just wish there was a little less black in them...and of course that dumb ****in writing

IMAG4853.jpg

$152.43 out the door!

I’m super fine with ‘em as is... but I’m
partial to subtle but distinct details on retro 1’s with upper echelon materials. Cheers to everyone that got what they needed today. Best since Spiderverse...

the text really isn't all that noticeable on foot, I'm sure. and it should be really easy either getting it off or covering it. ima just leave it.

I f*** wit em...just wish there was a little less black in them...and of course that dumb ****in writing

IMAG4853.jpg

$152.43 out the door!
Why am I more interested in what is in the Doernbecher box in the background? LOL I copped the Air Max 270s and I have not worn them yet, but I cannot wait to break those bad boys out!

Also, nice @ paying $152.43.....after tax, paying a bag charge and the store slid a $1 donation for Autism Speaks that I did not know about until after I got my receipt, I paid $170.71. I am not complaining though.

Why am I more interested in what is in the Doernbecher box in the background? LOL I copped the Air Max 270s and I have not worn them yet, but I cannot wait to break those bad boys out!

Also, nice @ paying $152.43.....after tax, paying a bag charge and the store slid a $1 donation for Autism Speaks that I did not know about until after I got my receipt, I paid $170.71. I am not complaining though.
Lmao, good cause but that's shady as hell taking $1 without you knowing. Made sure to remember the rewards this time after forgetting with the sports illustrated 1's.

Haha, those are actually the huarache DB release from 2017 that i havent worn yet

the text really isn't all that noticeable on foot, I'm sure. and it should be really easy either getting it off or covering it. ima just leave it.
same here man it really aint that serious. im good with the print . folks just wanna find a reason to not like them:lol:

Lmao, good cause but that's shady as hell taking $1 without you knowing. Made sure to remember the rewards this time after forgetting with the sports illustrated 1's.

Haha, those are actually the huarache DB release from 2017 that i havent worn yet
Man, I was more blown that the store actually thought that I would want to walk outside on the street with a Jordan box not in a bag AND it was raining hard at the time that I bought them today and the guy at the register had the nerve to ask me if I wanted a bag.....lie NO DUH! It is only 5 cents and it is not a big deal at all, but it just irked me that it was not a given that I would want one. SMDH

Yeah, I already knew that $160 with 6% tax in Maryland would end up being $169.60, so when I saw the amount being different from that, I was confused. I thought the tax went up or something, but then I saw that $1 donation and was like OH OKAY. LOL Good cause, but I am not a fan of the sneakiness.

As for rewards, I have one for Foot Locker and 2 for Champs and I have not seen anything that I wanted to buy from either store to use them on. Unfortunately, none of the Foot Locke locations had my size by the time I was near any of them to be able to hop into an Uber real quick, so I have to cop them from another store. I guess I will just use them on some Pumas or something. LMAO

same here man it really aint that serious. im good with the print . folks just wanna find a reason to not like them:lol:
It really is not. I mean, yes you can see that writing is there, but it is not like it is font size 36 or something where it is really huge and annoying. LOL

I know the story is always different for everyone but I woke up like an hr after the drop and still was able to get 2 pair in my size on SNKRS

Anyone seen any success with removing the goofball txt without ****ing up the black leather on the side?

Definately dont care about the writing. I luv this look bruh. Dont get me wrong sometimes chasing OG's that won't come back for a while or spending extra to say "I got those OG's too" is lame.
Be different brothas and sistas.

Back
Top Bottom