Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Good luck on this one too guys! Hopefully I can hit on one before RD so I can go straight to sleep after work :lol:

This was what I was referring to earlier:

7E3458FB-AF29-474E-B5BF-96D398A785C6.png

Confirmed to have these exact 1s? Mainly asking since it shows for one local FNL in a trash mall that gets absolutely nothing limited at all, and no other stores except one FTA and one Champs that get decent limited shoes are also getting these.

Was searching for something to match up with them, came across this but they don’t have my size! XXL only fam...
F8611C1C-04EE-4AE6-8294-FF35EF668252.png

Not sure how they do it. I am just waiting for a Email. Last time I got my L EMAIL 4 hours after the raffel ended. Good luck

might miss out on these ‍♂️♂️ Can’t have my phone at work(Air Force) this day.. if anybody can help out on a 10.5 let me know

I think with the ovo coming on the same day as the Top 3 gold toe on the SNKRS app everyone will a little veered chance on copping. Not a huge fan of the ovo more hype then looks at least to me gold toe much better looking shoe

I think with the ovo coming on the same day as the Top 3 gold toe on the SNKRS app everyone will a little veered chance on copping. Not a huge fan of the ovo more hype then looks at least to me gold toe much better looking shoe

Nah.

Gold Toes release at 10am.
OVO release at 11am

Back
Top Bottom