Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

That's the Jordan 1 smell, love it
Have a few 1's and the smell was never that strong....these will look even more fire with some tennessee titans gear...i think we need to start a petition for nike to release these in men sizes....who's with me??

People with finishline orders, do you have movement on your packages? Mine has been at label created since Thursday night

ah, I'm confusing you with another chi NTer. I dont get why they have 3 of the same store either lol..but dude says he picks all 3 and usually wins
Usually when there's 2 store #'s one is for hoh & the other is for the regular ftl. But from what I remember riverside has 2 ftl's & a hoh. I remember a 2nd small ftl hiding next to the food court. Haven't been there in about a year tho.

My Finishline and Snkrs order is delivering Monday. I got the backorder/backdoor FTL email yesterday. And my Footaction order hasnt updated or moved at all but the order status page says it is still open supposedly

Seller from app offer up wants 300 for a 9.5w my nephews size 8 should I buy em ? Or wait for prices to go down on stock x ?

My Finishline and Snkrs order is delivering Monday. I got the backorder/backdoor FTL email yesterday. And my Footaction order hasnt updated or moved at all but the order status page says it is still open supposedly

you have an origin scan on your finishline order?

UCLA Baseball game. We should be VERY good this year (Top-5). Hanging out with a few of my favorite friends. Today is a good day.

91CE2DFE-9A42-452A-B09E-4FA595C1732D.jpeg

Need a 9.5W but only have a 6 min headstart so that’s an automatic L smh

And resell is insane and well beyond what I’d pay over.. looks like I’ll have to scratch these off my list smh

Sucks that I found someone who's willing to size swap his 11 for my 12 but I have to wait for FTL to ship, that backorder got me :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom