Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Anyone who got through on Footaction get any updates or is the order still sitting? Wonder if they will process and ship when they have the official day n store release?

Anyone who got through on Footaction get any updates or is the order still sitting? Wonder if they will process and ship when they have the official day n store release?
I just got shipping confirmation, got my order in pretty late like 745 am PST.

PSA: The ankle collar is really stiff, making the shoes uncomfortable to wear. If I would have known beforehand, I don’t think I would’ve worn/kept them.

PSA: The ankle collar is really stiff, making the shoes uncomfortable to wear. If I would have known beforehand, I don’t think I would’ve worn/kept them.

The reason (also stiffness in Toe area) I got rid of my Gold toes that I loved... if I can’t wear it, why keep it?

Damn still waitin on mine then. My order was 7:41 pst

Still waiting on mine also. Just checked my order and it still says in process. The detail says "ship from store SKU". I think the last time I saw this I had an order for Concords canceled.

The reason (also stiffness in Toe area) I got rid of my Gold toes that I loved... if I can’t wear it, why keep it?

I haven't checked my Gold Toes yet, but planned to do so. If they're similar, then I can't justify keeping them.

It might not make sense to a lot of people, but that pair is just too beautiful to me. Creasing it would break my heart. I was already considering trading them, so if they're also uncomfortable, then the decision is even more obvious. It will still be difficult to let them go though, I do enjoy looking at them. Man, they're nice.

Last edited:
All the places that sold these... biggest size I saw was a 12 ??? So I’m guessing I can’t get a L if they don’t have my size Haha

Anyone know of a 14 ???

Hibbett pair landed...
20190218_163800.jpg

damn man im a be so salty once FTL cancels this backorder pair lol

praying it aint the case tho and they ship in 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom