Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Got em’

Thanks to fedex for sending my package to my neighbors door...NOT

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 15
So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 man that sz 11 gonna be tough, only 4 between all the stores in my area!!! Hope You Hit!!!!

With Three Local Stores Receiving Them And Maxed Accounts On Me And My Girls Phones, I'm Hoping The Sneaker Gods Got Me On This One! They Know I Need My Double Up On 1's :lol:

How Many Of Those 4 You Putting Hands On? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Still no update on my Footaction order. Losing hope that it is actually going to get fulfilled.

^^^ 9, 9.5 its like the list i posted from FTA no 11-12 in sight all took by employees

if anyone can get me a FTL code I will paypal you $5

send me a PM beforehand if headed that way

u dont gotta pay any1 for a code. and if any1 charges you, they should be ashamed. keep ya eyes on this thread throughout the day. codes will be posted.

if anyone can get me a FTL code I will paypal you $5

send me a PM beforehand if headed that way

You don't need to do that. Just follow @ftlcodes on twitter and turn your notifications on for that twitter handle and you will get that code when someone post.

don't have twitter...but I have that tabbed open on safari and will be checking when I take lunch and if I step away from my desk

I've been checking this thread as well as the Jordan 1 thread but happened to be getting kids to bed when the one was posted last night

For you Charlotte hopefuls....

HOH Carolina Place sold their pairs Friday and Saturday

Even though there’s is still a countdown on my Footlocker App...the 3 stores near me in Charlotte did FCFS on Saturday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom