Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

^you know somebody that works there?

I tried to call one of the stores that I was trying to get them from and they weren't trying to give me nothing w/ out actually being there

I'm not certain but I thought I had 10min headstart then it dropped to 9min

though, I have two FTL VIP accounts and sometimes when I switch from one to the other things map over and later change back to what it should be

for example, if I try to reserve a shoe on one, when I switch to the other it will show my headstart time, stores I selected, size, etc.

I tried to call one of the stores that I was trying to get them from and they weren't trying to give me nothing w/ out actually being there

though, I have two FTL VIP accounts and sometimes when I switch from one to the other things map over and later change back to what it should be

for example, if I try to reserve a shoe on one, when I switch to the other it will show my headstart time, stores I selected, size, etc.

did u call in asking for a checkin code? if so, theyre not gonna give u 1 over the phone. the point is for people to go to the stores so theyre not gonna undermine their business model.

Seems to be the buggy app not clearing cache when switching account sign ins. just kill the app and re sign into the other ftl account. That should clear it and show the correct account info.

serious question....why do you not have twitter?
don't really have any social media accounts w/ the exception of Untappd

no reason in particular, I suppose the benefit it would offer me is rare situations like this and some places allow additional raffle entries if I follow them

I don't feel the need to follow ppl or businesses...sure I can gain by following shoes stores and whatnot but I've pretty much always just relied on NT for that for 15+ years

no reason in particular, I suppose the benefit it would offer me is rare situations like this and some places allow additional raffle entries if I follow them

I don't feel the need to follow ppl or businesses...sure I can gain by following shoes stores and whatnot but I've pretty much always just relied on NT for that for 15+ years

Super respectable !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

That’s how it should always be !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- much luv, stay freshhhhh !!! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

No worries man, same boat as you. No Twitter, no Facebook, no Instagram, no Snap Chat, no DRAMA!

613A66A0-9893-4931-9A8A-D1A0C0ACEAC3.jpeg
Just in from SNKRS , really nice shoe , gonna have to try and move these to find my size , these a 8

Not sure if you guys are using a filter or what, but the shoe is actually obsidian (dark navy blue). All these recent pics look straight up black.

vinotwofour vinotwofour You won in our size, papi?? :nerd:

I like how the patent leather looks, but it is not comfortable, and my pair creased immediately. So far only light creasing, but then again I was walking very carefully.

Back
Top Bottom