Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

Anyone with a Sz W14 or W13.5? Please message me. Have gotten nothing but Ls today (+SNKRS yesterday) ... smh

9.5 picked up
CD0240FB-CB3C-490D-88C3-01552FDD188D.jpeg

D166DAFA-BBEE-4605-BBAA-A63B73F9D8B7.jpeg

4634F3AC-66C6-4682-8DA2-4EF47B04AC56.jpeg

AFB9CA2B-20C2-4900-B3B8-B75919D66C40.jpeg

EDAD25DB-A81D-4532-8FEF-DB480924C620.jpeg

Looking for a 10.5W/9M :D. Reading the resell market and will pull the trigger in the next few days if I cannot find a retail pair. I copped way harder kicks than these, yet struck out everywhere, such is the game.

Got my 9.5 off StockX for $213

tried the sites this morning and couldn’t add to cart on any of em.. and 9.5 was gone by the time SP starting working with the clock trick

also lost all the raffles lol

Meh, it depends on what the legwork was. Could be as simple as running a script or backing the car up to one spot. Just trying to give an insight on why a reseller might want to flip low profit items.
Still legwork to ship em off or sell locally. Gotta factor in time, gas, packing supplies and fees. But I can understand it, if thats your full time gig, not terribly hard if you enjoy it too.

anyone ordered on one of the foot sites and still no email confirmation?
the order number they provide after checking out/placing the order doesn't work for checking order status

anyone ordered on one of the foot sites and still no email confirmation?
the order number they provide after checking out/placing the order doesn't work for checking order status

Hate to tell you but odds are if you didn’t get an email confirmation by now it didn’t go thru
You could contact them to see what’s up but it’s not looking good

I still haven't even gotten NDC email confirmation from SNKRS yesterday. It's in my order history and everything though and was "confirmed."

Chatted with them and they said everything was good, but longest I've waited for even an email. Hopefully just ships soon.

I still haven't even gotten NDC email confirmation from SNKRS yesterday. It's in my order history and everything though and was "confirmed."

Chatted with them and they said everything was good, but longest I've waited for even an email. Hopefully just ships soon.
I got the email today in the afternoon but it just says ordered no shipping or nothing. My girls pair shipped thou so idk whats the deal.

Back
Top Bottom