Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue-Black strap

I don't know what it is with me. But I'll be passing. I can't get past the strap. I don't care that it's removable, it's justsomething. Wut evz.
eyes.gif

Yeah I can clearly remember that the straps 1 where a LIGHTER shade of blue not royal

i can't believe you guys can't see through the *@*#%#@@! if you do a search of the strap 1 blk/blue it does come back with lots of links. but all ofthem go back to the PS'd pic from SC and they state the colorway is blk/univ blue, and the pic obviously isn't univ blue. i can't believe thisthread is still alive.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i can't believe you guys can't see through the *@*#%#@@! if you do a search of the strap 1 blk/blue it does come back with lots of links. but all of them go back to the PS'd pic from SC and they state the colorway is blk/univ blue, and the pic obviously isn't univ blue. i can't believe this thread is still alive.
roll.gif

do people even read each other post. everyone is saying they are not official but people still post that they cant wait for them to drop. :smh

Originally Posted by G Raider

do people even read each other post. everyone is saying they are not official but people still post that they cant wait for them to drop. :smh

lol For real. I hope they do drop, but if they're ps'd then why talk about em?

Back
Top Bottom