Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue/ Black (What are your thoughts?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys, 

Do you have any idea on where will the AJ1 Royal Blue be released? Nike Philippines.

TIA.
d69900f1_tumblr_ma7wyiUNF41r75llu.jpeg

I'll suggest checking out Nike park FB page (though they don't post update that much) or TITAN22 website (titan22.com), twitter and instagram.

Last edited:
I'll suggest checking out Nike park FB page (though they post update that much) or TITAN22 website (titan22.com), twitter and instagram.

First time seeing you back man. What up? You still working near the River Banks outlet?

I'll suggest checking out Nike park FB page (though they post update that much) or TITAN22 website (titan22.com), twitter and instagram.

First time seeing you back man. What up? You still working near the River Banks outlet?

i'ts been awhile man.. I'm good, trying to slow down on buying kicks cause its now hurting my wallet.. :lol: :lol: :lol: we transferred to Shaw blvd since June last year, so I'm silent about riverbanks outlet update. :lol:

Thanks Bro, Im just a newbie here and not much of a collector, I just love the Jordan 1s that's why I try to chase them.

Thanks Bro, Im just a newbie here and not much of a collector, I just love the Jordan 1s that's why I try to chase them.

Better do your homework on this one brah. I know a lot of cats (OGs and newbies) would be scoopin' these up on RD. And shout out to Jordan Brand for giving this the NIke Air treatment :smokin

i'ts been awhile man.. I'm good, trying to slow down on buying kicks cause its now hurting my wallet.. :lol: :lol: :lol: we transferred to Shaw blvd since June last year, so I'm silent about riverbanks outlet update. :lol:

Really been awhile haha! So that's why there were no more updates from you. Anyways, same ish here man. Slowed down a lot since last year. Prices are spikin' like crazy. If you still have my number, shoot me a message sometime as I also work around Shaw :smokin

Really been awhile haha! So that's why there were no more updates from you. Anyways, same ish here man. Slowed down a lot since last year. Prices are spikin' like crazy. If you still have my number, shoot me a message sometime as I also work around Shaw :smokin

yup.. I still have your number. I'll llet you one time if I'm free..

yup.. I still have your number. I'll llet you one time if I'm free..

Aight man!

Really hope Royals release. I've been waiting on those since last year..
frown.gif

They said Black/Royals will have the same quantity as the Knicks colorway... Since the Knicks never made here, I am doubtful about these.

Hopefully, I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom