Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

At first i wanted these.. as collecter shoes.. but i doubt it now. Rather spend the retail money on other deals this holiday.. Guess ill help a friend get a pair size 9 via the FA app, if i cant.. well whatever. But iv gotten every release that i have used the app for so far.. good luck to the people who buy to wear.. JB makes it hard to customize alot of their shoes.. but these have some potential. Fk the hype id pass.

From what I read these are more readily available than people wanna believe. I wouldn't stress it at all really. Sure as hell not for $300+. 

From what I read these are more readily available than people wanna believe. I wouldn't stress it at all really. Sure as hell not for $300+. 
True true. Instant online sellout? Always. But may be able to cop in store or thru app reservation. Personally if i had to, i would rather pay resell for black toes, breds etc. Then somethin like this. IF i decide to change my mind on these.. retail or nothing.

Hopefully there rite about more pairs available... definitely looking forward to these

400$? Ha.

****, they lucky with the top 3 that it is retail or bust.... and I mean lucky. I like them, but not above retail like them. -

To all the people that don't want these. I can assure y'all, these will be just as sought after as Yeezy 350 Beluga's. These will fly in a blink of an eye. Better do your best with raffles and connects. Come a week before release. They hype and fanfare is going to be through the roof.

With that being said, i'm all the way in on these. Double or nothing.

I've been trying to illustrate that for the longest...

What does that have to do with people who don't want these lol? Are you saying just go for them to resell them because they will be hyped, because if someone doesn't like them that's the only reason to go after them.

I think they are ******* ugly as sin. Only reason I would cop would be to resell but I don't like to do that if I'm not buying the shoe to wear (I would sometimes buy a second pair to flip if it's semi limited and I have the opportunity.)

My man. We all know everyone in here who is calling these ugly and passing, are going to turncoat the closer it gets to the official release date. This is NT. People switch up at the drop of a dime. I guarantee this thread will start moving at god speed within a week of the kicks dropping.

These probably gonna get eaten by bots and resellers as soon as they drop, making them more limited to others. I hope I'm wrong. But these are 1s.

Y'all ****** need to chill on the pre ordering lotta ****** filing claims right now over the black toe preorder fiascos.

Y'all ****** need to chill on the pre ordering lotta ****** filing claims right now over the black toe preorder fiascos.
yeah.. more and more people try to avoid the releaseday nonsens by paying resell off the bat, I understand that. But many of these sites are just scamming so be carefull out there.

If you are willing to pay 400 on these now you might as well wait for the release and then pay resell if you miss out.

I think I might file a paypal claim since them boys over in Rancho done got ghost and site been down for a few days now...

Sucks because I did two preorders with them and one already shipped, everything checked out fine. The other preorder was for these top 3 1s so I didn't expect anything to be moving this early but now I don't think I can expect things to be moving closer to release date either. Probz just gonna have to file a claim and get the money back now. Still want these top 3s tho. I ain't dimwitted enough to express distaste in a shoe only to circle back a couple weeks later and be all up on the scene. In the great words of rae sremmurd "I like what I like"

I think I might file a paypal claim since them boys over in Rancho done got ghost and site been down for a few days now...

Sucks because I did two preorders with them and one already shipped, everything checked out fine. The other preorder was for these top 3 1s so I didn't expect anything to be moving this early but now I don't think I can expect things to be moving closer to release date either. Probz just gonna have to file a claim and get the money back now. Still want these top 3s tho. I ain't dimwitted enough to express distaste in a shoe only to circle back a couple weeks later and be all up on the scene. In the great words of rae sremmurd "I like what I like"
i just filed my claim with them yesterday for these top 3's
they been MIA and id rather just get my money back and take my chances coppin myself at retail

Back
Top Bottom