Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

I think I might file a paypal claim since them boys over in Rancho done got ghost and site been down for a few days now...

Sucks because I did two preorders with them and one already shipped, everything checked out fine. The other preorder was for these top 3 1s so I didn't expect anything to be moving this early but now I don't think I can expect things to be moving closer to release date either. Probz just gonna have to file a claim and get the money back now. Still want these top 3s tho. I ain't dimwitted enough to express distaste in a shoe only to circle back a couple weeks later and be all up on the scene. In the great words of rae sremmurd "I like what I like"
Your BT order came threw with them though...?

Your BT order came threw with them though...?

Yea it did. I posted the pics in the BT thread I believe. I understand the negative attention they were receiving and rightfully so, but I thought hell if I already got a order thru em and it was straight and not fake then just keep on rockin with em. $220 wasn't a bad ticket for the joints early. My preorder had already came in a week before the BTs officially dropped, 19 days from order date to my doorstep. I was bout ready to get the top 3s from them boys but now I'll just get my money back [emoji]128554[/emoji]

those werent limited...
Damn, and I managed to strike out on them. I wonder what a limited release looks like 
mean.gif

I like and want these but this pic to me is telling me no
They just went way too far with these. The "outside white, inside black" thing is already hard to pull of. Adding mismatched colors makes is worse, then mismathcing the tonges is just overdoing in. Suprised they don´t come with one black and one Red lace.

Idk why top 3s getting so much flack. I know it's opinions, but it's really not warranted. It takes one cat to come up in here and post a pic or two and add his own "held a pair in hand insight" and all he has to say is that their on BT level of quality or softness and boom the tides will be turning like Caitlyn Jenner in a maze. All the crazy color comments... all I'mma say about that is y'all better not have no Lance mountains in y'all collections. If you do then you one of my favorite animals: a hippocrit

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom