Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

satin, frags, those are limited...

all the others are gr 1 numbers
Oh I don't know anything about the frags but yeah I heard about those satins. Those things were crazy limited, weren't they only sold in one store or something.

I preordered from u know who. Got money back

Now not sure I will bother getting

I think just cause they are widely available via stores, doesn't mean each store will have a lot of pairs...I pray they do though

Last edited:
What's with Nike/JB releasing all these limited 1s? Trying to divert attention from all other GR retros going on discount?

What's with Nike/JB releasing all these limited 1s? Trying to divert attention from all other GR retros going on discount?

That is a solid business plan. You sprinkle in some limited stuff to keep up appearances and buzz. Plus, these shoes sitting aren't hurting Nike/JB. Nike/JB is just stuffing these shoes down retailers throats. The retailers have to buy these shoes no matter what. Even with that, FTL Inc isn't hurting. With the way these shoes are priced, and them severely slashing discounts, they are winning!!! What you guys don't get is that once footlocker sells at least 60% of their stock of a shoe, for the most part, they have reached their sale objectives. Everything else is just pure profit. Why do you think some mom and pops a d smaller chains will have a shoe on discount on month after it drops? They are trying to move that shoe and they can afford to drop the price since they have reached their internal sales objective. Unlike the bigger chains, they can't sit on stuff, so they are more prone to pull the cord once they have reach their numbers.

It's numbers game.

Back
Top Bottom