Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Local Boutique for $300? 
nerd.gif

Y'all already know how playboy gets down...

its not even like that 2 of my homeboys got shut down at the store

dudes i know for 15 plus years

so even if i wanted to i cant put it out there or i'll get shut down next time i want something

Last edited:
Bit the bullet and paid $280. This is my favorite 1 to release this year. I work on release date so I won't have time for the online release. Also, with Footlockers new 3PM cutoff, even if I won I couldn't pick them up.

Y'all already know how playboy gets down...

its not even like that 2 of my homeboys got shut down at the store

dudes i know for 15 plus years

so even if i wanted to i cant put it out there or i'll get shut down next time i want something
Actually I was referring to you getting stuff early and not afraid to pay over box for luxury of picking up without the camp/raffle madness....

Last edited:
Went to one spot for the hell of it

They didn't even have a box out or knew they were doing raffle. They legit said no one even asked but we did get them

He said we might just do FCFS since no one asked for tickets but he was cool and he's like it was supposed to be today and yesterday and he gave me a ticket but the manager was like at this point just till it out

Didn't bother going anywhere else even though a few spots nears me got em , not sure I really wanna spend $170 again

If it had black tongue on both I'd hop on em

Went to one spot for the hell of it

They didn't even have a box out or knew they were doing raffle. They legit said no one even asked but we did get them

He said we might just do FCFS since no one asked for tickets but he was cool and he's like it was supposed to be today and yesterday and he gave me a ticket but the manager was like at this point just till it out

Didn't bother going anywhere else even though a few spots nears me got em , not sure I really wanna spend $170 again

If it had black tongue on both I'd hop on em
man you are lucky id hop on those in an instant. i skipped black toes this time around just for these and no im prolly gonna have to pay 3 hunna like everybody else

Was guna don the raffle today but Hoh is about 40min away. Then a hour+ ride home after work in traffic. Plus its raining balls. Guna wait this out. Think they will be easy to get later or end up in outlets. Tired of driving around for raffles too

Was guna don the raffle today but Hoh is about 40min away. Then a hour+ ride home after work in traffic. Plus its raining balls. Guna wait this out. Think they will be easy to get later or end up in outlets. Tired of driving around for raffles too

u a bit early fam

Anyone in Charlotte know what's the demand for these? I'm too lazy to keep on doing raffles every week and wanted to know if an evening "someone didn't claim their pair" scoop is possible.

Anyone in Charlotte know what's the demand for these? I'm too lazy to keep on doing raffles every week and wanted to know if an evening "someone didn't claim their pair" scoop is possible.
The list at hoh Carolina place wasn't very long a few hours ago so you should be good since most ppl probably think the footlocker raffles are next week

Back
Top Bottom