Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Man with these, true blues, and dr. dooms it's going to be hectic. Footlockers all over are getting each it seems.

It's SNKRS or bust for me on this release, plenty of places doing raffles for these but I'm tired of driving around for shoes. People with the reservation system shouldn't take these for granted at least y'all can sit on the couch scratching your privates while entering raffle at the comfort of your home.

I'm feeling like these are going to be easy to be had. Some peeps will buy them up hoping to resell, but many people don't want these. They will return or lower their price. 

I'm going to predict: Sell out on release day....but easy to cop later on if you miss. 

It's SNKRS or bust for me on this release, plenty of places doing raffles for these but I'm tired of driving around for shoes. People with the reservation system shouldn't take these for granted at least y'all can sit on the couch scratching your privates while entering raffle at the comfort of your home.

Yeah, if all I want is a 5 Min headstart I can stay home but to better my chances I still have to go in person and check in to get that full 6 min headstart. Unless of course someone gets the code in person for that particular store and shares it before the code expires.

I want a pair. Haven't been able to get a JB shoe for myself for retail in years though. There is alot going on with the shoe but not too much.

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE RANDOMS THAT CAN EITHER BLOW UP OR COMPLETELY TANK.. PERSONALLY, I WAS WITH IT UNTIL THEY MADE ONE TONGUE WHITE AND MADE THE EXTERIOR SIDE PANELS WHITE... THEY JUST DONT LOOK GREAT ANYMORE.

one store about an hour away getting them

online it is 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom