Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

I feel like these are a beater side kick to those who have LM. Makes us feel better for not stripping them down

so many resellers on fb groups on instagram are now trying to say that despite the map, these will still be limited with 15 pairs per store.

I really hate resellers, and hypebeasts because of things like this since they can't lose gracefully. Find a real job or legit hustle that pays a lot, heck do uber or something. These are a typical 1s gr If not a little bit more since outs holiday.

I hope all who want will cop even though there will always be Ls with 1s

You'd make more money reselling than driving uber

They're ugly, ill have to convince myself to get them. If not, ill still have the SJ n Foamposite Royals to go after

You'd make more money reselling than driving uber
Depends on where you're located and how many drivers available. I live in Atlanta and I was able to get an Uber to the airport for less than $6 and I live 15 miles from the airport. I was in Wisconsin in August and the wanted $25 to go 6 miles.

One of these days I'm going to make a post about resellers/reselling. We [resellers] have the worst rep and there are common beliefs that all of us are broke. I want to debunk a few of these myths and also enlighten others to the positives of reselling.

One of these days I'm going to make a post about resellers/reselling. We [resellers] have the worst rep and there are common beliefs that all of us are broke. I want to debunk a few of these myths and also enlighten others to the positives of reselling.

one of these days as in very soon i hope lol.. i want to hear this ..

You're one of the few making money. I still stand by what I said most don't. Too many get into this without a game plan.

I am not able to count another person's money but I went to flight club yesterday and saw resellers dropping off 20 to 30 boxes each. One had about 15 yeezy boost in different colors. So I'm sure some are doing it right.

Depends on what release you get. Reselling will make good money if you get a high $ release for sure. 

Depends on what release you get. Reselling will make good money if you get a high $ release for sure. 
Yes IF. I remember last year some idiot was bragging on Twitter they sold about $90000 in shoes. Folks were giving props and stating they wish they made $90000. People don't think. They sold a bunch of GR and had at a minimum of 1 employee. Where the money at? Probably lost money.

This is like the drug game, most don't make money off that either. 

Yes IF. I remember last year some idiot was bragging on Twitter they sold about $90000 in shoes. Folks were giving props and stating they wish they made $90000. People don't think. They sold a bunch of GR and had at a minimum of 1 employee. Where the money at? Probably lost money.

This is like the drug game, most don't make money off that either. 
Has its highs and lows. In the end it's not easy and a straight hustle from beginning to end. Lots of leg work because every one wants to do it, thus lots of competition. 

the money's not the same anymore in reselling

the only real money still to be made is in pre-orders like sites that have a customer base for example like instyleshoes or if you get legit pairs 2 to 3 weeks before the release date

the key thing is getting current shoes before release date and you need to get the same amount that a store with a good account would get

too many pairs of most shoes flood the market after each hype shoes release date

i mean there is still money but now more then ever you need a middle man like flight club to sell for quickly older and newer shoes and its become harder unless you have a stable customers

for older releases websites like goat and stock x have killed old shoes sales & dealing with a collector because most people are not looking at the message boards like niketalk and sole collector still going on messages boards is the cheapest way to get older even newer shoes

i still believe message boards are the best way to get under the current market value price you can still get a good deal

the high numbers of scammers have also make it harder for legit sellers like myself and a number of others on here to move shoes in 2016

now customers have less trust unless you can talk with them and make them relaxed to trust you with there money i totally understand that

another important thing is all the different avenues now for buying and selling shoes
too many people doing the same thing has hit a saturation point in 2016

limited shoes now that's a different story since there is still money to be made

selling a shoe for $300.00 that costs $207.00 or $242.00 after nyc sales tax is not worth the hassle if you can even get $300.00 per pair

unless you can get volume and move them yourself most nickel and dime re-sellers in 2016 cant

me personally if i have to pay a re-seller type price on a new GR release i rather buy off a mom and pop store that don't follow the release date schedule and charges more or pay off an employee at footlocker footaction type store that follows release date procedures and charges box

in 2012 2013 and even 2014 the average nickel and dime re-seller camping out with his friends would be making money hand over fist

now you have to put up alot to make a little
the margins for profit have become smaller each passing year

if nike sends the top 3 jordan 1's to major stores in small amounts money can be made off this shoe

i know what im talking thats why i dont resell new releases anymore
only resell what i already own

Last edited:
It's hard to say with these it's different but a part of me wants to just sit and wait for the true blue threes (absolute cop) to release possibly even cop the S BB and restock day Tuesday

the money's not the same anymore in reselling

the only real money still to be made is in pre-orders like sites that have a customer base for example like instyleshoes or if you get legit pairs 2 to 3 weeks before the release date

the key thing is getting current shoes before release date and you need to get the same amount that a store with a good account would get

too many pairs of most shoes flood the market after each hype shoes release date

i mean there is still money but now more then ever you need a middle man like flight club to sell quickly older and newer shoes and its become harder unless you have a stable customers

for older releases websites like goat and stock x have killed the old shoe re-seller market because most people are not looking at the message boards like niketalk and sole collector still the cheapest way to get older even newer shoes if you ask me in the past year unless you deal with a consignment shop or you sell for under the current value price you might make a dale

the high numbers of scammers have also make it harder for legit sellers like myself and a number of others on here

now customers have less trust unless you can talk with them and make them relaxed to trust you with there money i totally understand that

another important thing is all the different avenues now for buying and selling shoes
too many people doing the same thing has hit a saturation point in 2016

limited shoes now that's a different story since there is still money to be made

selling a shoe for $300.00 that costs $207.00 or $242.00 after nyc sales tax is not work the hassle if you can even get $300.00 per pair

unless you can get volume and move them yourself most nickel and dime re-sellers in 2016 cant

me personally if i have to pay a re-seller type price on a new GR release i rather buy off a mom and pop store that don't follow the release date schedule or pay off an employee at footlocker footaction type store that follows release date procedure and charges box

in 2012 2013 and even 2014 the average nickel and dime re-seller camping out with his friends would be making money hand over fist

now you have to put up alot to make a little
the margins for profit have become smaller each passing year

if nike sends the top 3 jordan 1's to major stores in small amounts money can be made off this shoe

i know what im talking thats why i dont resell new releases anymore
only resell what i already own
Yes, if you're not good at business you lose with tight margins. 

Back
Top Bottom