Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

of course I had a 25 dollar off code for stock x that expired 2 days ago. Perfect timing 
mean.gif

For those who took an L today.....

Do not rush to get these, whether it's on FB groups or any other outlet other than retail. Be patient and wait a couple weeks because these will be had for $200 or less.

Trust that most people only copped these to resell because of the unconventional colorway, unlike Black Toe 1s, where a majority copped to keep. Therefore, the aftermarket is flooded with these and prices will surely drop due to aftermarket overstock.

Most people here only wanted 1 pair. I didn't see the usual cop to flip type in here

Also they made way more black toes.

Demand was so so on these but can change with late hype

Supply was less. They were spread out but not more numerous.

Not saying you should drop 300$ not saying these will fall in black toe area

More so inbetween breds 300$ and black toes 200$ so 230-250.

Most people here only wanted 1 pair. I didn't see the usual cop to flip type in here

Also they made way more black toes.

Demand was so so on these but can change with late hype

Supply was less. They were spread out but not more numerous.

Not saying you should drop 300$ not saying these will fall in black toe area

More so inbetween breds 300$ and black toes 200$ so 230-250.
thats what im thinking. I think these next two weeks or so will be the lowest they go with all the undercutting from people trying to make a quick flip. They will settle at around 250. These weren't exactly a general release. 

People who say "easy" after releases just want to feel cool and that they know what they are doing. Most of them could have just as "easily" struck out

Easy cop once again! Lol what's the big deal...people's feelings are hurt? Only sneakers...ya need to chill out

Bunch of cry babies here.i struck out on tons of kicks this year and for some it was easy.... This time around it was easy, some of ya don't like cold hard facts smh

People who say "easy" after releases just want to feel cool and that they know what they are doing. Most of them could have just as "easily" struck out

Im 4/4 using foot action app.. includes top 3 , sbb away, black toe... seems easy enough for me.... then again living in a major city and only cops have been from footaction.

Struck out on euro sites, SNKRS and footsites. Picked up a pair local for $240. It would have been nice for retail....As long as your happy right. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Ain't no one crying.

It's not easy for everyone.... You Just need to realize that.

Bunch of cry babies here.i struck out on tons of kicks this year and for some it was easy.... This time around it was easy, some of ya don't like cold hard facts smh
Im 4/4 using foot action app.. includes top 3 , sbb away, black toe... seems easy enough for me.... then again living in a major city and only cops have been from footaction.
Yall are clearly missing the point. It was easy for YOU. Thats like Lebron doing a 360 windmill and asking why everybody else cant do it. 

Yall are clearly missing the point. It was easy for YOU. Thats like Lebron doing a 360 windmill and asking why everybody else cant do it. 

Sneakers gods were in my favor today, last time I check this is a forum correct? We all share our personal experiences... Why can't I or the others who copped share our stories? Smh

Did u miss out bro? I thought PM was gonna hold me down but I never got a call.

Ended up getting lucky and hitting for the first time ever on SNKRs....

This might be my last pair this year tho.

Yeah man.. No stores in Madtown get them so it was online or bust for me...

Tried the euro spots last night and US spots this morning and couldn't come away with my 9.5.

It's all good though, just have more Christmas money now to buy Hatchimals for my parents :lol:

Sneakers gods were in my favor today, last time I check this is a forum correct? We all share our personal experiences... Why can't I or the others who copped share our stories? Smh
you didn't come in here grateful the Sneaker gods shined in your favor. You came in here acting like this was easy breezy for everyone with at least one thumb. Theres a difference.

Back
Top Bottom