Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

dont be too salty bros

these would be cool for a wear or two in the summer, but pics are making them look flyer than they are in person

205? what size are you? Lowest im seeing in 220 ish
Create new email account. Sign up for new account on Stockx. Receive 25 Off coupon in email. Profit?   Lol    

That's what I did though. Hopefully they ship and hopefully they are legit. Price is decent enough for me to wait it out though.

Edit - Free shipping is only until today so make the offer before that gets taken off.

Last edited:
Wow so the SNKRS app took funds out of my PayPal balance instead of my PayPal credit line. Just got off the phone with PP CS and they said I have to cancel my order with Nike and re order again and I straight up said HA!

idk why this happened if I have all my online transactions set to use PP credit. The rep told me always to double check. But my purchase for the TB3 on Friday used my credit line so idk why it pulled from my balance for these 1's.

Waiting on the phone with Nike right now. I'm pretty sure i either leave the transactions as is or cancel the order and not get the shoe. Correct? Or will they be able to transfer the method of payment?

most of the time paypal will take from any balance you have before moving to the next form of payment. you have the option to change which form of payment you want before submitting. I've never heard of them changing payment methods after placing an order.

Create new email account. Sign up for new account on Stockx. Receive 25 Off coupon in email. Profit?   Lol    

That's what I did though. Hopefully they ship and hopefully they are legit. Price is decent enough for me to wait it out though.

$200-210 max
They never going that low 230-250 if you want them now.

Only way he sees 210$

1. Has to be an eBay offer
2. A desperate seller several weeks later
3. Watch out for fakes.
He'll have to be patient and wait, then he can get them for the low 200's. Imo paying $250 today just because you want them right now is not the way to go if you're trying to get the best deal.

The prices will drop if you're patient. Once Space Jams, Kentucky 1s, Black Cat 6s, Bape NMD restock, Chicago 9s, etc all drop, the price of the top 3s will drop as well.

some trick 
eyes.gif

most of the time paypal will take from any balance you have before moving to the next form of payment. you have the option to change which form of payment you want before submitting. I've never heard of them changing payment methods after placing an order.
I've never had this issue. Currently on the phone with them right now. Hopefully then can cancel the order and reorder it from me. But I doubt it. 

Back
Top Bottom