Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

If your city didn't get these shoes then you prolly don't live in one!
Madison ain't a city
frown.gif
?  They never get releases, only Milwaukee does and I don't know why.

you didn't come in here grateful the Sneaker gods shined in your favor. You came in here acting like this was easy breezy for everyone with at least one thumb. Theres a difference.

I was here a few hours ago trying to help Other members cop so please get your info right

Last edited:
Yall are clearly missing the point. It was easy for YOU. Thats like Lebron doing a 360 windmill and asking why everybody else cant do it. 

My point is.. it was easy enough for ME to simply use the app, and it would be easy enough for people who live in major cities and choose the biggest stores.. hope everyone who wants can eat, but it is what it is. Theres always resale.

For those who took an L today.....

Do not rush to get these, whether it's on FB groups or any other outlet other than retail. Be patient and wait a couple weeks because these will be had for $200 or less.

Trust that most people only copped these to resell because of the unconventional colorway, unlike Black Toe 1s, where a majority copped to keep. Therefore, the aftermarket is flooded with these and prices will surely drop due to aftermarket overstock.
Most people here only wanted 1 pair. I didn't see the usual cop to flip type in here

Also they made way more black toes.

Demand was so so on these but can change with late hype

Supply was less. They were spread out but not more numerous.

Not saying you should drop 300$ not saying these will fall in black toe area

More so inbetween breds 300$ and black toes 200$ so 230-250.
While I agree with most of what you're saying, then again there are those resellers who copped only 1-2 pairs to sell and didn't keep any for themselves.

I spoke to a few people this morning and yesterday and was told that all they heard in the stores from people picking these up was "how much do you think these going for?"

Yes, retail supply was far less than black toes, but imo aftermarket supply in the next week or so will be far more than the black toes, which in turn will dilute it's price in the next two weeks. Of course, like you said "late hype" can change things and affect pricing but hype on the top 3s has been lukewarm at best and there will be some resellers who will not be able to afford sitting on stock if it ain't moving at $230-250 due to competition and may just drop their price to the $200 level in order to keep their funds moving. 

Although I do agree with the sentiment that later on down the road (as in months/years from now) the Top 3s will more than likely have a higher value than the black toe 1s.

So , was not planning to buy these .... but for the originality and the fact that this concept kept asking me .... i like it ... i hate it ... i like it .... decided to pull the trigger since i had a 35 euros coupon so paid 114 euros instead of 149 here in France for my size 14 ... that makes 120usd .... will be rocking these for sure as soon as i get them !!!

Last edited:
Bought two pairs off of Stockx for $205 shipped each. Even if resell dips low on these I doubt it will be too much under $200 when the dust settles.

Wow so the SNKRS app took funds out of my PayPal balance instead of my PayPal credit line. Just got off the phone with PP CS and they said I have to cancel my order with Nike and re order again and I straight up said HA!

idk why this happened if I have all my online transactions set to use PP credit. The rep told me always to double check. But my purchase for the TB3 on Friday used my credit line so idk why it pulled from my balance for these 1's.

Waiting on the phone with Nike right now. I'm pretty sure i either leave the transactions as is or cancel the order and not get the shoe. Correct? Or will they be able to transfer the method of payment?

They never going that low 230-250 if you want them now.

Only way he sees 210$

1. Has to be an eBay offer
2. A desperate seller several weeks later
3. Watch out for fakes.
yea people getting carried away. Right now is as low as they will go pretty much. Resell wont touch 200. At 200 I would be afraid of fakes. I would rather pay 20-30 more and be sure they are real than pay cheap for some possible fakes

Back
Top Bottom