Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Aight this is what I do:

-LTE > Wifi
-when it hits 10am I go back and forth until the price comes up, click fast
-scan for password (not manual enter.. I take off my phone case for this to make sure it scans right)
-check out with card not paypal
-wait in line and I get email confirmation within a few minutes

Just my 2 cents.. I basically just try to stay away from buying anywhere but reputable stores and boutiques for retail.

So I'm driving to SF with my coworkers heading to a restaurant that we are going to film and we pass by undftd SF ... AND THE TOP 3s in the front!!! Lol my eyes went wide open and I was like ahhhhhhh dammit!

dont be too salty bros

these would be cool for a wear or two in the summer, but pics are making them look flyer than they are in person

As stated these are pretty much free for me from the profit off flipping yeezys.

They are cool in person tho. It's not horrible trash quality either.

Better than any WTL or WTKD they tried in fact they killed that line.

Price point for a Nike gimmick cool too. No price increase.

Imma wear mine when i do work with kids. Since They are loud.

More of an collectors item for me honestly they won't get much burn in rotation then again I have over 60 pairs of shoes I have yeezys never worn. Everything gets cycled.

Aight this is what I do:

-LTE > Wifi
-when it hits 10am I go back and forth until the price comes up, click fast
-scan for password (not manual enter.. I take off my phone case for this to make sure it scans right)
-check out with card not paypal
-wait in line and I get email confirmation within a few minutes
laugh.gif
 Thought he would come with some Solemartyr type ish!!!

Idk about everybody else but I can get good wear out of these. I mess with the mismatched looked. I have 5 what the's. Key is don't try to match the shoes with the fit or you'll look like a clown. Neutral black or grey techfit suit always gets the job done for me

yea I just seen that. Idk what that's about. Makes me hesitant a lil 

Rumors about stock X and there authentication squad have been out for a while.

Right now GOAT is killing them. I like they layout and I feel more secure with them.

Prices on stock X seem to be lower on average, but GOAT seems to be doing better.

They ain't offering no coupons to GOAT cause they don't have too.

25$ off ur first purchase and they let you make duplicate emails and repeat process shows how stupid they are.

Rumors about stock X and there authentication squad have been out for a while.

Right now GOAT is killing them. I like they layout and I feel more secure with them.

Prices on stock X seem to be lower on average, but GOAT seems to be doing better.

They ain't offering no coupons to GOAT cause they don't have too.

25$ off ur first purchase and they let you make duplicate emails and repeat process shows how stupid they are.
Yea I like goat a lil better, but Ive bought from both with no issues. And yea the 25$ off thing is stupid but I only judge them by their shoes and not their business acumen lol 

That's true but makes u wounder how they sustain taking that loss over and over again.

Plus if they over look that what else they over look.

I judge business on little things like that.

Basically cause you better inspect these shoes right if you wanna cut B

That's true but makes u wounder how they sustain taking that loss over and over again.

Plus if they over look that what else they over look.

I judge business on little things like that.

Basically cause you better inspect these shoes right if you wanna cut B
Yea you right for sure. I prolly wouldnt pull the trigger on yeezy's or something but for some 200 dollar kicks i'm not gonna die if I get some fufu. I'll just take the L and send them back

Back
Top Bottom