Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Storm Blue just got authenticated from GOAT!! It’s coming from NJ thru FedEx. I thought everything went to LA for authentication and shipped thru UPS or USPS. When did they start having a location in NJ? I usually purchase thru SX but something telling me I should get it from GOAT.

Think the union 1s will potential get the glitter gate problem?
The black leather used is not the same as the previous 1s

Two days in a row. These are great.
D8300E04-D3A1-4535-8A37-A65C122ED530.jpeg
64F2340A-AA26-441F-93A0-0EE36B3C25E2.jpeg

Storm Blue just got authenticated from GOAT!! It’s coming from NJ thru FedEx. I thought everything went to LA for authentication and shipped thru UPS or USPS. When did they start having a location in NJ? I usually purchase thru SX but something telling me I should get it from GOAT.

They just opened a warehouse in NJ to help get stuff out to people faster.

Man imagine if we had a NTer get a job there to provide us insider info

Bruh! Someone from here worked there 1 day and made a thread about it. Someone posted it a few pages back.. As much as I want to know about SX (because its the most popular platform) I also want the inside scoop on Goat.. they're like top secret.

Never hear anything at all about them.

They just opened a warehouse in NJ to help get stuff out to people faster.
Its been open for quite awhile now

def makes it easier and cuts time especially those on the east coast sending to CA with damn UPS ground, so 4-5 days just to get to CA :lol: then the authenticating

mentioned before main reason I sell StockX, I get paid out next day since soon as I drop it off its gonna be at StockX early morning next day and authenticated by noon

Bruh! Someone from here worked there 1 day and made a thread about it. Someone posted it a few pages back.. As much as I want to know about SX (because its the most popular platform) I also want the inside scoop on Goat.. they're like top secret.

a mod on here worked or works for them but I forgot which one. We only found this out after some dude on twitter claimed to get fakes from goat and he went and researched it since he handled Jordans and said we never even got an order from the state for those shoes so he never ordered them

Bert. Bert. That's why I thought they didn't open it until recently. The last thing I sold on there a few weeks ago or so went to Michigan and I was surprised because I heard the NJ warehouse rumor. Off'd some prestos to get these BT's and the label was in NJ.

Like you said.. its faster now (Im in NY).. Goat used to be the go to because of that same fast payout too.

Yeah, I think there’s a mod here who authenticated some of my AJ1 purchases a while back. Signed the GOAT card with a J, I think.

a mod on here worked or works for them but I forgot which one. We only found this out after some dude on twitter claimed to get fakes from goat and he went and researched it since he handled Jordans and said we never even got an order from the state for those shoes so he never ordered them

Yeah, I think there’s a mod here who authenticated some of my AJ1 purchases a while back. Signed the GOAT card with a J, I think.
Airthompson

28282272.jpg

Shot out to everyone at BAIT rocking their Unions today. During the 10 minutes or so that I was there, I saw five or six of them.

Yeah I just ship mines back see how long they will take to send me some new ones welp lol but thoses that missed it there’s a chance at least

Back
Top Bottom