Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

After a long time waiting for shipment on the OG drop now I get this, DHL don't even know where is my shoes...
Ck395G

Speaking of GOAT, I just offed my Not For Resale’s and I live about 15 minutes from Secaucus. Hopefully authenticated tomorrow, then on to Unions :smokin

That distribution center has been open for a minute btw

DC053CA4-77BC-402B-A3D1-75E0983AD2B4.jpeg A3CE5A45-847E-459F-9BF3-7A642E0E1549.jpeg F94980BC-3D49-4089-928F-F41459364E64.jpeg Stockx sent me some ripped boxes. Super annoying...ughh may have to put them on my list. I feel like they don’t reject them because the damage occurs at their facility. Does goat allow busted boxes like this?

DC053CA4-77BC-402B-A3D1-75E0983AD2B4.jpeg A3CE5A45-847E-459F-9BF3-7A642E0E1549.jpeg F94980BC-3D49-4089-928F-F41459364E64.jpeg Stockx sent me some ripped boxes. Super annoying...ughh may have to put them on my list. I feel like they don’t reject them because the damage occurs at their facility. Does goat allow busted boxes like this?

Bruh this stuff happened before it ever left Nike to Union. The bottom tear sucks but you can press it out and put a piece of heavy duty shipping tape inside the box. You'll never know. Hey you paid a silly premium though. So go ahead and let it out...

Sigh.... Union rep just got back to me and said blue toes are sold out.
Union still has stock
They let my buddy exchange his pair (shipped wrong size of Blues)

What size and how recent was the exchange? I assume it's an international order too?

Bruh this stuff happened before it ever left Nike to Union. The bottom tear sucks but you can press it out and put a piece of heavy duty shipping tape inside the box. You'll never know. Hey you paid a silly premium though. So go ahead and let it out...

Yah it’s just annoying. I like my boxes in good shape. These boxes are actually pretty sturdy so someone must have thrown it around.

If you have seen how they stack boxes at stockx on pallettes you’ll see why I say damage probably happens there quite a bit. They can’t send it back to the seller as being damaged, so they take their cut and send it to the buyer and tell them to go beat feet.

woulda likely got denied by Goat or would have made you lower the price and hope the buyer accepts

Thats why im waiting for my next authentication this week from goat and copping from them, price is higher but ill know they'll be mint and legit :lol:

On a second thought, I feel like the response I got from Union was a generic response. Ofc they're gonna say it's sold out so as to not have to deal with the logistics of returning it again.

I'm trying to phone a Union rep but no one ever picks up ffs... so frustrating

Dude. No. Just stop. Leave those poor people alone. Its over for now...

Yah it’s just annoying. I like my boxes in good shape. These boxes are actually pretty sturdy so someone must have thrown it around.

If you have seen how they stack boxes at stockx on pallettes you’ll see why I say damage probably happens there quite a bit. They can’t send it back to the seller as being damaged, so they take their cut and send it to the buyer and tell them to go beat feet.

Stockx no longer cares about the state of the shoes or box. Besides, if you look at how they legit check, they rarely even check the box.

Dude. No. Just stop. Leave those poor people alone. Its over for now...
It ain't over, not for me and not for all the other people who received the wrong colour way. This isn't only just happening to a handful of people. From what I've seen a lot of the international orders didn't get the blue colour way.

I didn't wait 3 weeks just to receive something else. Before anyone says "count yourself lucky that they didn't cancel", No I will not accept that. If they managed to have a restock and fulfilled restocked orders before original orders, than that gives me more than enough grounds to complain. IF anything, by the looks of it, they still have stock left and I'd rather get it sorted out now, before they do yet another restock.

One of the reasons why I decided to go thru GOAT for both pairs or higher valued shoes. If the box is ripped or damaged the seller have to state it and it will show in the listing that box is damaged or if there’s a flaw in the shoes. I feel GOAT is a little more strict that’s why it’s usally slightly higher than SX. But the price mine got accepted is lower than SX asking, so hope it’ll turn out decent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom