Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

FFD39BBD-1C2D-403B-B5D0-29F92EACF41F.jpeg

Unlucky with order confirm also for the blue jawns. Got Apple Pay notif and email confirmation like right after I got the unlucky screen. We shall see. Frenzy app has been buggy before, so who’s to say it just gave the unlucky screen and actually booked an order too? Being optimistic lol. I’ll post if/when they ever ship, but from what I saw Union took forever to ship out orders even from the initial release.

Tried while driving to concepts to pick up my FOG SA lol. My info has been in there since Yeezy 750 days..so it was just click size, thumbprint, quick process time.

Did anyone who got an order confirmation email actually get the W screen?

Last edited:
Are the blue pairs still gonna skyrocket? Prices now dipped into the $600’s. Can’t see these recovering back over $1200 ever. Too many pairs made, not as limited as they made it out to be.

Just got blues in
20181217_123031.jpg

And usually dont care about minor flaws at all but what's your opinions on this. Should I hit up stockx
20181217_123039.jpg

Just got blues in
20181217_123031.jpg

And usually dont care about minor flaws at all but what's your opinions on this. Should I hit up stockx
20181217_123039.jpg

Worst case scenario they say No or give you a $20 code. Every single pair of unions has flaws on them. I am picky too and haven't come across a perfect pair.

Blues will be here Wednesday, and BT's are still stuck on they have entered the country screen since last friday. Says they haven't been put into the UPS system yet

I got my order confirmation. With all this talk of Unlucky Confirm orders. I'm not holding my breath. Let's see how this plays out.

that issue is on some parts of my pair

its from the leather being cut and the blue leather rubbing idk

seems common but who's to say if he returns em, next pair won't have that issue?

They are from StockX, no way will they approve a return for that. I had way worse issues on my pairs.

Like everyone else said it's a crap shoot. If you want to see your pair before buying then consignment is the only way to do it. Or find an ebay seller willing to take extra pics.

Are the blue pairs still gonna skyrocket? Prices now dipped into the $600’s. Can’t see these recovering back over $1200 ever. Too many pairs made, not as limited as they made it out to be.
Wondering this too because I kinda still want fogs or offwhite uncs or something.

I never thought SX would return pairs, but when I got my wife's pink ZF they had a small hole in the rip stop on the toe. They actually allowed me to return the pair and I received a refund. I agree with post above that they won't return for the picture above. It's very hard to get them to return anything

Just got blues in
20181217_123031.jpg

20181217_123039.jpg

FYI just got my black toes in from goat, mine have the same issue with the red on the edges and took out my blues, same thing

Yah a hole is another level. I have one pair of blue unions where the stitch that attaches the midsole to the shoe is outside of the usual channel the thread is supposed to go into. Have seen it before on other pairs of AJ1. Didn't even both emailing them since they have generally just given me the "we are not a store" response...

there a loose blue stitch on my GOAT pair, surprised they let it go through but not gonna bother messaging them, not like they will refund any more or anything

FYI just got my black toes in from goat, mine have the same issue with the red on the edges and took out my blues, same thing
Appreciate it but I'm talking about like the dent on the blue leather above the mid sole it's like somebody took their nail and dug into it. Like I said I usually dont care at all but its noticeable. Edit: also I'm cleaning my sneaker room area today so excuse the mess in the background :lol:
20181217_134506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom