Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Honestly they’re both equally nice. It’s just that i’ve always liked blue and red as a combo. So if I have to pick one it’s SB.

I do wish they made the box a little bigger tho, it’s a tight fit in there. Other than that it’s a really nice sturdy box. Don’t know how someone could receive a damaged box, unless it was handled aggressively.

I doubled up on the Black Toes before grabbing a Storm Blue. I'm holding out, I keep telling myself the SB isn't necessary, but obviously I would enjoy owning them.

I understand and appreciate that some people genuinely like the Storm Blues better. They're nice and more unique.

However, if stock for both were equal, I think Black Toes would win the popularity contest in a landslide.

Last edited:
Speaking of flaws they went a little OB with the yellow edges on my Kentucky Blue pair but i dont even care. Just something i noticed. I was lucky enough to cop both for retail.
20181202_215359_HDR.jpg

I dont like the blues at all lol...just needed to complete the pack

I'm the exact opposite of you.

Black and red 1's have been seen over and over again. Those don't have that 'pop' to me that the storm blues do, esp with the gold laces in. But I would still like to get a pair just to complete the set based on the how beautifully done the collab is.

a friend of mine was rocking the blue pair last week and they looked good but i dont think i'll wear them at all compared to the black, but yeah if i hit for some off whites i might have to cop

I get if you don't favor one color over the other but it makes no sense to cop one of these if you don't even like them :lol: let someone who loves them have them. Not judging, just couldn't be me.

BTW.. SB>>>BT I was pissed when I found out Blues were more limited because I liked them more all along.

if anyone can direct this old man towards a union black in an 11.5, for a reasonable price, it would be much appreciated.

I don't know how frenzy payment system works, but when I had something similar for apple pay on SNKRS, it was the same thing. No charge, just a pending payment submit for authorizing an Apply Pay payment, which eventually dropped and no order was confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom