Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I am a little concerned. I got the message from frenzy saying I didn’t get them, however I immediately received an email from Union saying I got em with an order#. Apply pay shows the charge and my bank shows the payment taken.

Anyone know if I am good?

Decided to unDS these today. All black laces were always my intentions with these...
DB3E8AD7-6966-465B-B4C5-C3B1D82C0CF3.jpeg

I'm the exact opposite of you.

Black and red 1's have been seen over and over again. Those don't have that 'pop' to me that the storm blues do, esp with the gold laces in. But I would still like to get a pair just to complete the set based on the how beautifully done the collab is.
Really wish i didnt have the urge to complete sets of ****, but ahh well...wasnt the first time and wont be the last

searchin4js searchin4js 35xx and the style code, not sure if they're shipping these in order or by size when they took a while to ship everyone's orders from the first drop

Just got my tracking numbers as well from the restock. Got the “unlucky”, order confirmation and Apple Pay charge.

Been wearing both pairs everyday for the past two weeks and I love them. Siding more with the Storm Blues, though

Back
Top Bottom