Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

the market's currently reflecting this...
IMG_4210.PNG
IMG_4172.PNG
That's just size 10. They're higher in other sizes. Closer to or above 700 in other sizes.

the storm blues look great, but i dont think i can pull them off. however, i did pick up the black toes, and holy sh*t...you guys were not kidding about the details. plus leather all around - terrific egg shell leather; velvet (?) swoosh. paid resell, but with prices of regular jordans nowadays, it's not too too bad. also, not sure if i need to get my eyes checked lol but im a fan of the flash red over the this decade of bred red.

How long does Stadium Goods take to ship? I ordered 12/30 but I know they weren't shipping on 12/31 & 1/1.

Sucks to be a size 9. Every single Jordan, whether limited or not, has the highest resell. lol no different for these. Sucks balls.

i feel u as an 8.5. always keep a few hyped kicks in the tuck to resell when a classic comes out like this.

Couldn’t agree more man. 8.5 is a tough size as well (sometimes just as hard/expensive) depending on the shoe. lol the question is: sell one of my faves that are worth a lot? Or sell 3 mediocre pairs of kicks? Haha I’m going to go with the latter option if I can help it.

No just no

I don’t usually **** with customs but you know what?

As hard as these were to come by and knowing that not everyone is fortunate enough to just go grab a pair off StockX?

Imma give that boy a W. They need some more work but not bad. Not bad.

Couldn’t agree more man. 8.5 is a tough size as well (sometimes just as hard/expensive) depending on the shoe. lol the question is: sell one of my faves that are worth a lot? Or sell 3 mediocre pairs of kicks? Haha I’m going to go with the latter option if I can help it.
latter for sure, i sold OW hallows for the BT but wish i had something else. also wish i had something i didn’t wear to sell for the storm blues. i was just sitting staring at my shoe boxes for an hour thinking :lol:

Back
Top Bottom