Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

They seem to add the shipping cost & then tax the whole amount. Can they do that? How can you tax shipping & handling?

this law was supposed to be for like... if you go to best buy asking about a tv and then you go buy it online to avoid the tax, not for sneakers you couldnt get in the first place regardless of tax |l the struggle

Well I've only payed resale twice ever and the most was $280. I was planning on copping the black pair from GOAT tomorrow but not if I'm going to get taxed.

LOL wut? :lol: Sales Tax doesn't go in their pockets. It goes to the Tax Board when they file taxes.

I think he is talking about the states, the initial purchase is taxed then that same purchase is taxed again in the resell market so say I bought the shoes in Washington state this could happen.

The next pair I was planning on purchasing right now it adds an extra dub to the total :smh: thirsty *** states

Yep, unless someone bought with a tax exempt certificate then this is just a bunch of double dipping. Such BS, someone already paid sales tax and in some cases the same state will get paid sales tax twice on same item.

PS - I am in Cali, so everyone just ship your shoes to me and for nominal fee I will ship back out. lol

I think he is talking about the states, the initial purchase is taxed then that same purchase is taxed again in the resell market so say I bought the shoes in Washington state this could happen.

Well if that's the case, then this is nothing new.

welp, I'm glad I pulled the trigger on storm blues yesterday :lol: though I am in IL and my app doesnt show any sales tax yet.

I just posted this in the Yeezy thread.. Good to see it's only certain states though it REALLY sucks and KIND of doesn't make sense. I tried it and either it hasn't hit here yet or NYC is off limits which I really hope is the case. NYC is already mad expensive.. I don't need to be taxed on buying a shoe I had to pay extra for because I couldn't buy FOH.

BDA35CCF-EA3B-4009-B3C9-C3E3EBEB87CD.jpeg

Thank God I bought mine before the sales tax thing... I’m in Maryland tho so idk if I’m affected

Back
Top Bottom