Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

latter for sure, i sold OW hallows for the BT but wish i had something else. also wish i had something i didn’t wear to sell for the storm blues. i was just sitting staring at my shoe boxes for an hour thinking :lol:
Facts. I’m sitting here contemplating on selling some stuff & picking it back up down the line since the prices on them ain’t moving . I need the BT’s ASAP

B5D65417-506B-4DD1-B07F-5E32EE9B833B.jpeg
Checked again. And yes they charge sales tax.

Checked again. And yes they charge sales tax.

Where do you live? That may be because you reside somewhere where Stock X has a physical presence. Businesses that fall in this category are required to do so.

But, the Supreme Court also made a ruling last summer which will allow states/online businesses to collect sales taxes even if it doesn't. I'm not sure if that has rolled out though.

PO

Where do you live? That may be because you reside somewhere where Stock X has a physical presence. Businesses do that all the time.

But, the Supreme Court also made a ruling last summer which will allow online businesses to collect sales taxes even if it doesn't. I'm not sure if that has rolled out though.

PO
Washington st.

Wow. Tax on StockX? If they end up taxing CA, I’ll be done too lol. That would have added an additional $50 to my last purchase..

Washington st.

I'm not sure if they have presence there or not. I guess the best option is to have someone you know who isn't impacted by this order the item for you.
You could also email them to see if they tell you something different that what i stated. Best of Luck.

PO

Cant make this up. I am done woth these guys.
EBBD0D30-68A7-458E-826D-B70C1FA21919.jpeg

What is sales tax percentage in your location? Does it match what they are charging? I am guessing your state is forcing this on StockX with new year if this is not a mistake on their part. Ugh, this would curb a ton of buying for me I think.

What is sales tax percentage in your location? Does it match what they are charging? I am guessing your state is forcing this on StockX with new year if this is not a mistake on their part. Ugh, this would curb a ton of buying for me I think.
Does not match. Its 10 percent here. But stockx charging like 6?

Does not match. Its 10 percent here. But stockx charging like 6?

Very confused... But not surprised.. These guys do major updates to their site in middle of the day and many times links on the site are broken. Who knows what is truly going on here. Wild wild (mid)west...

Where do you live? That may be because you reside somewhere where Stock X has a physical presence. Businesses that fall in this category are required to do so.

But, the Supreme Court also made a ruling last summer which will allow states/online businesses to collect sales taxes even if it doesn't. I'm not sure if that has rolled out though.

PO
I live in Michigan where StockX is based out of, never was charged tax although I've only bought twice

just checked a few kicks, no charges for taxes when I review the order

interesting, probably been going on for a while now then -- is there a list of the states they collect from?

Back
Top Bottom