Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

What state are you guys in that are charged sales tax? I'm in Texas and nothing. Maybe it's because they're opening warehouses in your state?

Someone posted a list. I'm in Minnesota and we don't pay taxes on clothing but apparently we'll start having to pay taxes with online purchases. I'll just have my stuff shipped to another state.

Last edited:
BDA35CCF-EA3B-4009-B3C9-C3E3EBEB87CD.jpeg

Thank God I bought mine before the sales tax thing... I’m in Maryland tho so idk if I’m affected
What state are you guys in that are charged sales tax? I'm in Texas and nothing. Maybe it's because they're opening warehouses in your state?
Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, North Dakota, Washington, and Wisconsin.
+ Cali starting April 1st

Im still debating if I should get the blue joints. Not my fave but they are nice. The black toes are my fave.
Having both, I’m keeping the blues tucked away for a good while. I’ll probably sell them down the road. The black toes are just awesome and I’ve worn them a couple times already. I dig the black tongue top on the blues though.

Got both. Originally only wanted black toes but that didn’t work out so well. Blue toes grew on me. The yellow laces on both pairs sold me.

What’s a good place to trade FOGs for union?
You guys think I’ll be able to trade?
the prices seem similar so i dont see why not. would be better to just sell the FOG tho, idk where you would trade them but that's probably just my ignorance

the prices seem similar so i dont see why not. would be better to just sell the FOG tho, idk where you would trade them but that's probably just my ignorance
For some reason I find it easier trading then selling. In my neck of the woods there isn’t many people that are willing to dish that kind of money.
But thanks I’ll give a shoot.

just checked for the first time in a while and cant believe the blues are cheaper than the blacks on GOAT in my size (even though I think the blacks are way better)

Where’s that guy who said there was only like 5000 pairs combined lol

How high do you see these going in a year? I think prices could be well over $1000,
I can see close to it
They where almost there upon release date then when restock happend they drop but now they are getting low by local resellers so yea they might reach that in a year over I doubt but they have potential.

Back
Top Bottom