Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Anyone know if this is real?
ss+(2019-03-25+at+10.21.03).jpg

I hope it is. The prices have gotten out of control. Not like it will help much anyway but its a chance.

Nothing about that on their Twitter or Instagram. Following that path gets you a 404 error. So I'm saying fake.

sellers are adjusting to lower prices which is a lateral move at best .
seller can lower price and still get same payout and buyer gets a shoe they wanted at a lower price. Only stock x losing money in this scenario. A win for everybody but stock x..

Last edited:
seller can lower price and still get same payout and buyer gets a shoe they wanted at a lower price. Only stock x losing money in this scenario. A win for everybody but stock x..

you gotta look at the bigger picture, I'm sure that promo drove up tons more sales for stockx as people started mass dumping stuff. They might have lost some slight profit per sale, but they gained more profits from the bulk of sales that happened

they converted those pending ASKS to instant sales. how are they losing money here?

the loss in percentage was offset by volume.

If anyone is thinking of copping there is a StockX code SNEAKERHEADSURVEY2019 for 5% off. No cap either so it’ll be around $50 off at least.

Back
Top Bottom