Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

upload_2019-3-29_15-10-52.png

did you get a survey? I didn't so maybe thats why? I just tried it on a few shoes in very different price ranges and the code doesn't work for me. And you can see in my original pic that I typed it correct.

did you get a survey? I didn't so maybe thats why? I just tried it on a few shoes in very different price ranges and the code doesn't work for me. And you can see in my original pic that I typed it correct.
I think you’re right. That’s my bad guys I figured given the generic name of the code that it would work for all. Sorry about that.

Finally put the storm blues on the toe after battling myself for four months on whether or not to keep them. I realized life’s full of more important decisions, especially taking into consideration I didn’t pay resale. It’s just shoes. I’m not shirking any other responsibilities.

I also have a pair of black toes on ice that I plan to sell, so am I really at loss?

Finally put the storm blues on the toe after battling myself for four months on whether or not to keep them. I realized life’s full of more important decisions, especially taking into consideration I didn’t pay resale. It’s just shoes. I’m not shirking any other responsibilities.

I also have a pair of black toes on ice that I plan to sell, so am I really at loss?

Should’ve kept the black toes and sold the storm blues.

Back
Top Bottom