Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Used the 5% StockX survey coupon on a bid for the storm blues yesterday and it just got accepted. :smile:
Set complete! Ended up selling an extra pair of DS OG off-white prestos. Paid for the storm blues plus more.

Don't jinx yourself, set isn't complete until it's in hand lol

Last night at Ultra
53906819_343110062984356_9040496968823775568_n.jpg

C_2.jpg

Wow I just came up on another pair of storm blues. Seller hooked me up cause they were missing the yellow laces but when I received them, I realized the yellow lace was under the shoe tree so I’m a bit confused of the seller but can’t complain on another steal. Now I just gotta get at least one black toe to complete the set.

Wow I just came up on another pair of storm blues. Seller hooked me up cause they were missing the yellow laces but when I received them, I realized the yellow lace was under the shoe tree so I’m a bit confused of the seller but can’t complain on another steal. Now I just gotta get at least one black toe to complete the set.

How much did you end up paying? I went in on a pair of storm blues this weekend also.

size? price?

jelly

no one around me got these and def aint letting em go for the low :lol:

Back
Top Bottom