Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I don't even think the last pic matches the others and they go out of their way to not show the wings logo on the outside, which is usually best indicator. Wouldn't even consider without more pics.
Yep, that is what I meant about last pic not matching.. Figured it was obvious.. lol
Something just looks off. The lace bag on two diff shoes was a good catch.
I don't even think the last pic matches the others and they go out of their way to not show the wings logo on the outside, which is usually best indicator. Wouldn't even consider without more pics.

Hey I apriete the responds thanks
The price kinda gave me a red flag but it was worth a try.

EAAB1EF7-7F49-48D1-9EF1-EB9403510B3C.jpeg
9D1B164A-36DB-47C5-99CE-E43CF7759860.jpeg
Definitely one of my faves

To be fair, not many people knew about Union prior to the Jordan collab :emoji_neutral_face:

& i don't get how or why, chris gibbs & company has curated a great mixture of timeless classics & new ideas, in an age where trends seem to fall on top of each other, they cut thru all the bs, they tow the line between sophistication & rawness & don't play hard into hype, just quality over quantity. when you look behind the counter & see a mcintosh audio amplifier... that should be your first sign that union isn't your average shop. (btw, i think more people got hipped to union from the previous jordan release @ bomplexcon w/the gold & black patent leather 1's)

I missed when union had a shop in NYC. It used to be one of my favorites spots to go. One of the few stores at the time that carried Original Fake as well.
I think I still got one of their halo shirts

Where were they located.. I think I used to love visiting their shop when I used to come home from college in 05-06. The whole boutique/SB craze always brought me to those kind of places even though I barely physically got to see many of them because I was always away for school.

Back
Top Bottom