Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I saluted them on their ig for making an effort to stop bots and some dude called me a d rider :lol:

i mean bots still ate but it could've been way worse if they didn't try to stop them

exactly, they stopped the bleeding good enough that manual users ate well also...

942520E2-873E-4E3F-BB1D-7B93FF1F9D1B.jpeg

They went straight to feet today.

I’ll be so mad if they cancel mine checked out late as well .. but they were updating as sizes sold out so I hope they really didn’t oversell

i'm always astonished at how every street fashion line can be traced right back to stussy. in union's case, chris worked for james jebbia at supreme & then he worked for eddie cruz who owned the stussy union" store & undftd...jebbia of course went on to stay at supreme. all of this came from the original stussy tribe... i love it.
ve9ovlc6so1rf0b6qfux.jpg

8BB193EF-F9DC-4178-B96D-DCCF28A6C23D.jpeg
Just got back from the Union X Jumpman 23 pick- up, from the raffle I won. Long Lines and plenty of people getting there pairs , seemed like it took longer then expected , but the lines started to pick-up and eventually I was outta there, apparel was cooked before my time slot, but was happy to grab these

Still showing In my cart smh

Attachments

• 5FACF5B0-0195-4FB4-BBEF-AB9D0505C5B7.png
    5FACF5B0-0195-4FB4-BBEF-AB9D0505C5B7.png
    340.9 KB · Views: 42
my bloods picked up my pairs today. Said the line was horrendous. Waited 2 hrs to pick up 1st pair. Ended up jigging the line to avoid waiting to pick up 2nd pair

now just to wait for online status'

i'm always astonished at how every street fashion line can be traced right back to stussy. in union's case, chris worked for james jebbia at supreme & then he worked for eddie cruz who owned the stussy union" store & undftd...jebbia of course went on to stay at supreme. all of this came from the original stussy tribe... i love it.
ve9ovlc6so1rf0b6qfux.jpg

If you know you know. :nthat:

ve9ovlc6so1rf0b6qfux.jpg
it's crazy how much that street has changed. outside of those three stores it used to be dead. same for Fairfax with supreme.

Back
Top Bottom