Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Order #s don’t go in “order” though right? My order was placed at 1201 est and in the 1200s. Wifes was 1203 and in the 1300s. Seeing #s of 13000+ means they had a crapload, they are out of sequence, or they oversold.

This is what I'm tryna figure out myself. My two orders were a min apart and have a 3000+ difference in numbers. I feel like the order numbers were still rising becasue the site was generating number for failed or declined orders. I've seen this happen on my website but it's just speculation.

0F9C2171-7F9F-41C6-8387-B1ACD59CD663.jpeg
F3158CF8-16F0-413E-A277-907FAC4548A4.jpeg

Here it says orders cannot be cancelled by the buyer... so, how did that clown cancel his order? Lol a lot of conflicting, inconsistent info...

0F9C2171-7F9F-41C6-8387-B1ACD59CD663.jpeg
F3158CF8-16F0-413E-A277-907FAC4548A4.jpeg

Here it says orders cannot be cancelled by the buyer... so, how did that clown cancel his order? Lol a lot of conflicting, inconsistent info...

That means you can't do it on your own. Like when you want to cancel an order but there is no place to do it so you have to contact the shop and ask if they can and then they say no because it's already processed for shipping etc. Thats pretty standard.

That means you can't do it on your own. Like when you want to cancel an order but there is no place to do it so you have to contact the shop and ask if they can and then they say no because it's already processed for shipping etc. Thats pretty standard.

Ok, but he did email and cancel lol.

So, so far only a few people who used bots have had their orders canceled. We don’t even know what day. And one dude supposedly called to cancel his own (second) order. Am I missing anything?

Seems like the only circus is this thread, with our huge resident clown who always unnecessarily fans the flames.

Can y’all just CHILL, no one has gotten a shipping confirmation yet.

Last edited:
Order #s don’t go in “order” though right? My order was placed at 1201 est and in the 1200s. Wifes was 1203 and in the 1300s. Seeing #s of 13000+ means they had a crapload, they are out of sequence, or they oversold.

This doesnt sound too far off by logic bro lol. I'm pretty sure they had upward of 15K in each style, and those order numbers probably flowed accordinly.

Last edited:
was the kith aspen mid drop from a couple years ago not lesson enough?
I got 3 pairs of those delivered to my doorstep and all in the same order.

Total accident lmfao

DONT CANCEL

Looking spooky out here if this isn't a photoshop. Not my pic/order found it on Twitter.

Attachments

• IMG_20181120_004840.jpg
    IMG_20181120_004840.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 168
Those middle of the road common sizes were up on the site for hours after the drop...with order numbers in the 15, 16, 19 thousands, that’s just people coming mad late to the party and actually thinking they were still in stock IMO

Back
Top Bottom