Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

:lol:

We only saw the black toes at that point.
no we didnt

I vividly remember storm blues then black toes

I still dont like the idea but I love black toes in general.

if I cop straight to feet unlike most in here :nerd:

no we didnt

I vividly remember storm blues then black toes

I still dont like the idea but I love black toes in general.

if I cop straight to feet unlike most in here :nerd:

I don’t care man... I change my mind on **** too... these are definitely to wear.

Just got my pair in from Union. Quality is Excellent.
C05A80FF-95FF-492E-998A-8B0CB5A655EB.jpeg

I aint tagging! they can post pictures out in the snow or concrete

prove me wrong!

all these pairs copped in LA in this thread dont think ive seen a on foot shot
i seent one

The pics on the first page had both. You didn't differentiate, because you didn't think 1 was gross and 1 was fire, c'mon. No worries, I could quote several other people who are currently jonesing for tracking info but bad mouthed the shoe at first. No biggy.

BTW, I wore my pair today. Again. :nerd::smokin
pics papi

There's plenty of valid reasons. In fact, they told you ahead of time it would take this long, so they had reasons in mind already. That's the mind blowing part - they let you know in advance, but you just can't accept it. (too bad, because you have to)

Patience is a virtue. It really is.

There will be many times in life that you'll have to wait. It's inevitable, so there's no point in getting upset over it. You're better off spending your time and energy doing something positive.

-The NT Zen Master

I can tell you from experience patience is for lames. And this is beyond a matter of patience this is just bad planning and even worse execution. I've worked for a medium sized company that did major releases of products. When we sold out there were literally 1000s of orders that had to be handled by a small team of maybe 10. We notified and shipped the products in 3 days while keeping people in the loop. All it took was capable people and organization. Hell I run my own business now and can handle orders next day.

It's literally no reason with so SKUs this has gone as poorly as it has. Even if they can't ship everything more people should be informed Especially since there doing this "restock".

So miss me with your fake grandstanding I know both the consumer and seller sides of the game. Like I said be if you're OK with trash service you're dumb, but that's fine. I am not and when I spend money I expect to receive my product without having to explore the internet for theories on when and how I'll receive it.

what if the bots "eating" are the reason there even is a restock bc they cancelled such orders?

did ur order get cancelled?

No, I haven’t received any confirmation. Shipping or cancellation. But just the fact that it takes this long is a little strange to me especially if you going to announce a restock a few days later

I can tell you from experience patience is for lames. And this is beyond a matter of patience this is just bad planning and even worse execution. I've worked for a medium sized company that did major releases of products. When we sold out there were literally 1000s of orders that had to be handled by a small team of maybe 10. We notified and shipped the products in 3 days while keeping people in the loop. All it took was capable people and organization. Hell I run my own business now and can handle orders next day.

It's literally no reason with so SKUs this has gone as poorly as it has. Even if they can't ship everything more people should be informed Especially since there doing this "restock".

So miss me with your fake grandstanding I know both the consumer and seller sides of the game. Like I said be if you're OK with trash service you're dumb, but that's fine. I am not and when I spend money I expect to receive my product without having to explore the internet for theories on when and how I'll receive it.

you dont have to explore anything, you literally just have to wait. if you are so not ok with this level of service, what exactly are you doing about it? cancelling your order? or just coming out here on the internet to complain on a small sneaker board?

cancel your order, let em know how you exactly how you feel.

you dont have to explore anything, you literally just have to wait. if you are so not ok with this level of service, what exactly are you doing about it? cancelling your order? or just coming out here on the internet to complain on a small sneaker board?

cancel your order, let em know how you exactly how you feel.

I'm doing the same thing all powerless people do when they're frustrated whine.

Back
Top Bottom